Law Police chief fired after leaked tape. He boasts about killing people, uses N word and anti-gay slurs

Cops like this get treated horribly by the communities that they serve so they end up carrying alot of anger and hatred. I imagine this cop was on the receiving end of hundreds of racial slurs himself. And the cycle continues.
I think this is also likely true. The town is 80 percent black and he's in the police business so he's probably had a lot of bad experiences with black people. He still should be fired and not be in this line of work though because dealing with bad people comes with the territory.

This is normal what's not normal is someone recording it.

The reason anti police sentiment is so much stronger now is because people can actually provie shit(in reality not court) that before would have just been heresay.

If it turns out to be true, glad he was caught and hope he is punished by the judicial system.

Cops like this get treated horribly by the communities that they serve so they end up carrying alot of anger and hatred. I imagine this cop was on the receiving end of hundreds of racial slurs himself. And the cycle continues.
Small towns are known for crooked racist cops; but olympic level gymnastics too?! Bravo good sir.

If it turns out to be true, glad he was caught and hope he is punished by the judicial system.
Have we fully eliminated the possibility that Antifa super-actors were paid to create a false flag recording?
It's pretty suspicious how few members of the media are asking about this potentially overlooked angle. I wonder why?

Wonder how the thread would evolve if color was never mentioned, or just as a test if the color or ethnicity of the Chief was changed to Black, Asian or Hispanic. Would everyone still condemn him equally. Personally, I don't think it matters. The actions themselves are justification enough. His race is immaterial, or at least should be but this is the world we live in and color/race have more importance than they ever should have.
Race needed to be mentioned in this case because:

the town is 80% Black,
he used the N word repeatedly,
he refered to a person he shot 119 times as a N word.

People say extremely dumb shit when they think they can get away with it. What's incredible about this to me are the two board people who voted against removing him.
Yup. I mean if this isn't ground for termination, then what the hell is.

If you were to do a ride along you would understand. But you will never do anything and you will stay mentally immature. You contribute nothing.
You are just finding excuses for the cop, so he called you out on it. You ever think that if people in this town called him names it is because he treated them like crap.

Race needed to be mentioned in this case because:

the town is 80% Black,
he used the N word repeatedly,
he refered to a person he shot 119 times as a N word.
If he were black under the exact same circumstances having used same language and made the same claim about a shooting would it matter any more or any less?

He should be treated horribly.

He probably didn't do any of that stuff, or at most it was a wild exaggeration.

But he should be fired just on account of him talking like a belligerent idiot.

He is clearly too stupid to hold any position of responsibility.

If he were black under the exact same circumstances having used same language and made the same claim about a shooting would it matter any more or any less?
It would matter, and there would need to be an investigation to determine what civil rights were violated. It matters more when the Chief is White because what he said points to racial bias.

Did he end the N word with an "a" or a hard "er"?

You are just finding excuses for the cop, so he called you out on it. You ever think that if people in this town called him names it is because he treated them like crap.

I think it's safe to assume that no matter how nice this cop was, he would be racially and occupationally targeted.

He should be treated horribly.

You wouldn't say that if he was saving your life. Or arresting someone that broke into your mom's garage and stole a bunch of shit.

I think we all understand (besides immature retards) that we need police. Treating them well will only make the world better for everyone.

You ever seen what happens when you mistreat an elephant on a daily basis?

Back