Poland uprising against Islam

polish-model-ewelina-olczak.gif

The German Chancellor woman invited this.

Hail Poland!

Last edited:
The Spartan Ilias Kasidiaris.

Last edited:
There are plenty of Polish immigrants in Scotland. The vast majority work for a living and obey the law. They don't expect benefits, or for the native population to change their culture to suit them. I know Poles who work 40 hours a week, and spend most of their free time studying English.

Also, lots of Polish girls are Hot.;)

I'd rather have Polish immigrants than followers of the Religion of Pedo's who refuse to assimilate. And who's women dress like Ninjas.:rolleyes:

So true... wellcome polish

The nazis wanted to cleanse poland of it's native population. The nazis killed millions of them. So, no surprise the polish carry their history with them until today and probably fear something similar happening today.

This is just a theory and i could be wrong.

Maybe the nazis were defending the german population and territory that ended up under Poland control after WWI and Versalles Treat....

I like it. Poland leads. The rest of Europe should do what the Poles do. Protest and march in large numbers.

If things keep going this path, our children might have to move to Poland....

Good for Poland no reason the people of a country should be forced to assimilate to Islam.

Wonder how it goes down with the Polish immigrants coming to places like UK and probably competing with Muslims and other brown and olive skin people for jobs knowing "they" have openly declared they don't want nothing to do with Muslims.

Poles probably get a step up just for being white still and maybe secret props from white employers for having such opinions.

Come on you know it's true.

i0ZrZGe.gif

what a cesspool of cartels and century long stupidity and incompetence and the highest prevalence of hiv/aids in NA is a better option lol ?

I dont quite understand what you mean, but you said cartels so i guess you are trying to insult me somehow.

Back