Poland uprising against Islam

Funny how your good peaceful high IQ nation manages to stay poor despite the massive help it gets from its wealthy neighbours.

Funny how a nation of 120m cant have even a decent remotely intelligent government, cant even control its own land fucking criminals run it lol.

Even funnier is Mexico has been free for what 150 years ? and is still a corrupt third world shit hole, honestly asking whats the the issue issue ? you border a super power you have a large population. How incompetent and moronic is that place.

Funny how a nation of 120m cant have even a decent remotely intelligent government, cant even control its own land fucking criminals run it lol.

Even funnier is Mexico has been free for what 150 years ? and is still a corrupt third world shit hole, honestly asking whats the the issue issue ? you border a super power you have a large population. How incompetent and moronic is that place.

LOL, you wont catch me defending my government or the idiocy of my fellow countrymen, because unlike you im not dellusional.

And i think the fact that the country is still up and running is testament to the ability of the few non-retarded mexicans to keep the country moving forward despite all the delusional retards.

Are they part of the european union which prohibits discrimination based on religion?

Some awesome mexicant math. Polands gdp is higher on any list you idiot. Try again third world.

And once again moron what immigrant/immigration are you ranting about, there almost none muzzies there yet. Learn something on the matter before you post foolish incoherent bs ramblings. I get that education in a third world shit holes is low, so hop the border clean a toilet and get a decent education in Murica.

I said comparable you moron not equal, both are still classified as third world.

And lol at a Pole calling someone a border jumper and toilet cleaner.

Are they part of the european union which prohibits discrimination based on religion?

What can EU really do ? force buses and boats of moslems that don't want to go onto someone that does not want them ? So un PC of them.

Those people only want to go to Germany or Swedem.

I said comparable you moron not equal, both are still classified as third world.

And lol at a Pole calling someone a border jumper and toilet cleaner.

You don't see differences well do you. Legal immigration, Legal. And mexicans criminals rapists gangbangers hopping borders, Trump is so right.

My family in Chicago has plenty mexicans working for them, cleaners sitters a few in construction but not as much honestly. Your people forced our low class to move up for jobs lol.

thread needs a Pole
0,,17101317_303,00.jpg

Poland doesn't want or need muslim rapeugees.

Last edited:
You don't see differences well do you. Legal immigration, Legal. And mexicans criminals rapists gangbangers hopping borders, Trump is so right.

My family in Chicago has plenty mexicans working for them, cleaners sitters a few in construction but not as much honestly. Your people forced our low class to move up for jobs lol.

They are legal because the EU wanted Poland out of the Russosphere so they gave them EU passports.

The reason why they emigrate is the same, Poland remains a third world country, like most of western europe.

Funny how you are nitpicking the fact that Poland is barely better than the Mexican average, and not questioning why is it that your country is poor as fuck.

Thats the problem with latin america and eastern europe, too much dellusion to realize how bad their own governments are fucking them, you have Russians who would die for Putin despite the fact that he has made a extremely few Russians extremely wealthy.

they go to a even bigger shit hole then they came from ? cool.

Maybe learn to read genius, Ukrainians are flocking. Cant hit a strip bar with out having a dozen fall on a cock.

Countries like El Salvador, Guatemala, or Honduras are WAY fucking worse than Mexico. Those places are hell on Earth and since they're so small, it's hard to find decent parts. At least the crazy shit isn't as widespread in Mexico, AFAIK.

They are legal because the EU wanted Poland out of the Russosphere so they gave them EU passports.

The reason why they emigrate is the same, Poland remains a third world country, like most of western europe.

Funny how you are nitpicking the fact that Poland is barely better than the Mexican average, and not questioning why is it that your country is poor as fuck.

Thats the problem with latin america and eastern europe, too much dellusion to realize how bad their own governments are fucking them, you have Russians who would die for Putin despite the fact that he has made a extremely few Russians extremely wealthy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita - 27200 to 17900
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita 12600 to 9500
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD - 14300 to 10300

Not so barely better, depending which one you use clearly you cherry picked most favorable metric to you. Poland's been in a free market since only 1989, whats mexico's excuse for such pathetic financials for such a fucking long time?

Argument much be totally going down the shittr for you, bringing up Russia lol. The fuck do they have to do with anything.

Read the threat title moron, ahem Islam. Not seeing any one crying about immigrants other then ratard1 here.

If its shitty whats Mexico, the shit of the turd of steaming pile of dog shit ?. Which cartel runs that crap hole.
No lie but I'd rather live in Mexico than Poland lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita - 27200 to 17900
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita 12600 to 9500
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD - 14300 to 10300

Not so barely better, depending which one you use clearly you cherry picked most favorable metric to you. Poland's been in a free market since only 1989, whats mexico's excuse for such pathetic financials for such a fucking long time?

Argument much be totally going down the shittr for you, bringing up Russia lol. The fuck do they have to do with anything.

I used google and nominal GDP, because quite frankly its the one that matters, PPP is just there to make poor countries feel better about themselves. And yes a 3000 per capita difference is barely anything unless you are talking about african countries.

And what excuse does Mexico has? absolutely none, just like Poland. Bad politicians and corruption stunting growth. We had our "Hugo Chavez" in the 70s which completely derailed the country for decades, but we were participant as a nation on the corruption of the governance.

But sure, keep your third world dellusions of the international conspiration that keeps your country poor, it works perfect for those opportunists that want to take Poland back into the Russosphere after the EU literally walked you by the hand to solve your corruption issues.

And lol at you thinking Mexico is such a hellhole, despite all the corruption and the murders its still a top tourist and retirement destination, the reason why Mexico is lower than the other major latin american economies is because of its southern states which are by large incredibly undeveloped.

That being said, the country has certainly nothing to be proud about, unlike dellusional idiots who glee at countries like Ukraine being fucked up to somehow boost your national ego, i instead look at countries that are better than mine and wonder what can i do to help society move that way.

Last edited:
I think it will happen. There is very little love for Islam in the USA thankfully. I think soon enough, good Americans will make it very uncomfortable for Muslims to live there.

Why the dubs bro

Again that speech is spot on, it's not about hatred of the koran, it's about love of the bible.
The citizens are getting anxious and are afraid that anxiety will turn to hatred.
It must get the enemy and gov upset to see so many patriots.

Good for Poland

Say what you want about the country but is refreshing see a population that did'nt got brainwashed

The lack of reaction from german and swedes smell of loss

Back