Poland uprising against Islam

Btw, why don't all the subforums have an option to upload a file at the bottom, eg like UFC Discusdion subforum has? Makes it significantly easier to post pics.

I thought the irony was obvious. Polish people are complaining about immigrants flooding there country, when the reality is polish immigrants are flooding other countries, England in particular. In some parts on England 1 in 10 people are Polish immigrants and the number continues to grow. I have no issue with Polish immigrants coming to my country, but i see the irony of poland complaining about immigration and multiculturalism.
The Poles flooding your country are there to work. Their culture and religious beliefs are very similar to your own. They're not looking to leach off the state or to segregate themselves into ethnic ghettos. The ones who choose to stay will integrate. They appreciate the opportunities afforded them. Those Poles can read, write, and won't try to gang rape your women. Many are highly educated.

The same can't be said for the ME migrants coming to Poland.

The Poles flooding your country are there to work. Their culture and religious beliefs are very similar to your own. They're not looking to leach off the state or to segregate themselves into ethnic ghettos. The ones who choose to stay will integrate. They appreciate the opportunities afforded them. Those Poles can read, write, and won't try to gang rape your women. Many are highly educated.

The same can't be said for the ME migrants coming to Poland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

The Poles who stay aren't emigrating, though. And the ones who do emigrate, generally make a point of attempting to learn the native language, not rape the children(really, just not rape in general), not demanding the host nation subsidize all their 8th century lifestyle, etc.

A friend of my sisters was murdered in her own home by a Polish immigrant. I don't like bringing this up, but the rosey image you have of Polish immigration is naive.

Poland isn't led by idiots that follow a policy of importing large numbers of superstitious 3rd world Muslims to it's country. They understand this will cause social and ethnic problems. The Poles were proved correct in this assessment after the New Years Muslim disrespectful attitude towards the Native inhabitants around Germany and North western Europe. The barbarians purposely organized in front of the most popular tourist destination in Germany, the Cologne Cathedral, in the heart of the city. They then sexually assaulted women in predatory groups in front of the Cologne Cathedral. A few months earlier these barbarians were welcomed with kindness and generosity by many people in Germany, only to repay this act of kindness with a massive amount of disgusting behavior. A 7th century barbarian Imam in Cologne Germany went as far to blame the women that were attacked for using perfume and dressing inappropriately in Winter.

The lying press then deliberately tried to cover it up, as if word wouldn't leak out with the Internet. Angela Merkel is easily the most delusional leader in Europe. Inviting a large number of these people to Germany while simultaneously making arrogant demands to the rest of Europe to share this most stupid burden.

The Poles told her to pound sand.

Hungary. Zsolt Bayer, Hungarian journalist and publicist, Imre Boros, and Dr. Laszlo Bogar discuss Cologne Germany. Actual news with real discussion unlike the laughable BBC and the lying press in Germany.

Visegrad> The criminal German chancellor woman

Last edited:
A friend of my sisters was murdered in her own home by a Polish immigrant. I don't like bringing this up, but the rosey image you have of Polish immigration is naive.
Of course some of them are going yo be low life's. The same would hold true if you took any decent-sized sample of human beings. Let me know when Poles are staging mass sexual assaults in subway stations, though.

Also, sorry to hear about your sister's friend.

Polish are strong catholics. It's not about immigrants, they don't want Muslims.

Poland isn't led by idiots that follow a policy of importing millions of superstitious 3rd world Muslims to it's country. They understand this will cause social and ethnic problems. The Poles were proved correct in this assessment after the New Years Muslim disrespectful attitude towards the Native inhabitants around Germany and North western Europe. The barbarians purposely organized in front of the most popular tourist destination, the Cologne Cathedral, in the heart of the city. They then sexually assaulted women in predatory groups in front of the Cologne Cathedral. A few months earlier these barbarians were welcomed with kindness and generosity by many people in Germany, only to repay this act of kindness with a massive amount of disgusting behavior. A 7th century barbarian Imam in Cologne Germany went as far to blame the women that were attacked for using perfume and dressing inappropriately in Winter.

The lying press then deliberately tried to cover it up, as if word wouldn't leak out with the Internet. Angela Merkel is easily the most delusional leader in Europe. Inviting millions of these people to Germany while simultaneously making arrogant demands to the rest of Europe to share this most stupid burden.

The Poles told her to pound sand.

Hungary. Zsolt Bayer, Hungarian journalist and publicist, Imre Boros, and Dr. Laszlo Bogar discuss Cologne Germany. Actual news with real discussion unlike the laughable BBC and the lying press in Germany.

Visegrad> The criminal German chancellor woman

That is because the citizens are pawns and the last to know. What you describe isn't being naive as a leader. It's clearly a bigger power at hand telling the leaders how it will be.

These refugees are the bottom of the barrel and the stronger force are pushing them across borders like pawns. If Germany held their border, they refugees would fight to get in. But higher powers are telling leaders to stand down..
American history is being taught, on 911 Osama bombed america, then. Obama hussein Took control, isis came to the height of its power, guantanamo was closed, and America soldiers were pulled from the wars In the middle east.
And the public will still enjoy their Tvs not even knowing their government is losing power,

Different culture, hard to j....

Wait, what?

OK, you got me. I've known quite a few Poles over the years but none were criminals. Are they the largest immigrant group in the UK? Not like that would excuse such a large percentage of the jail population, but it would flesh out that statistic.
Lower class polish are the ones coming over, the ones who struggled in Poland and needed a new start

That is because the citizens are pawns and the last to know. What you describe isn't being naive as a leader. It's clearly a bigger power at hand telling the leaders how it will be.

These refugees are the bottom of the barrel and the stronger force are pushing them across borders like pawns. If Germany held their border, they refugees would fight to get in. But higher powers are telling leaders to stand down..
American history is being taught, on 911 Osama bombed america, then. Obama hussein Took control, isis came to the height of its power, guantanamo was closed, and America soldiers were pulled from the wars In the middle east.
And the public will still enjoy their Tvs not even knowing their government is losing power,
P4P worst post

I thought the irony was obvious. Polish people are complaining about immigrants flooding there country, when the reality is polish immigrants are flooding other countries, England in particular. In some parts on England 1 in 10 people are Polish immigrants and the number continues to grow. I have no issue with Polish immigrants coming to my country, but i see the irony of poland complaining about immigration and multiculturalism.
you still dont get it? Polish people are one and the same? or maybe the ones protesting in Poland are not the one who immigrated to other countries?

Back