Poirier vs Felder who wins??

Who wins?

• Total voters
Because DDP has looked awesome and just kicked Duffys ass while Felder is on a robust 1 fight winning streak. A fight he was losing to Shank before he shit the bed. And I like Felder btw. Poirier deserves a way bigger fight.
I thought he was losing that fight too but going into the 3rd it was even on the judges scorecards. And he finished him in the 3rd, so technically he wasn't losing. Even so, not many LWs can strike with Shank.

And let's face it, Duffy was only hyped so much because once upon a time he beat this famous irish guy.

I thought he was losing that fight too but going into the 3rd it was even on the judges scorecards. And he finished him in the 3rd, so technically he wasn't losing. Even so, not many LWs can strike with Shank.

And let's face it, Duffy was only hyped so much because once upon a time he beat this famous irish guy.
1 judge had Felder losing 2-0 going into the 3rd with Darron. I see you are from Philly and loyalty is all good, but Felder has struggled with every opponent except Castillo.

I just got off my shift and read Porier VS Fedor.... And then remembered this is Sherdog, anything is possible.

Probably because he could have easily been 3-0
Not how shit works. He is 1-2. The guys he just lost to (Barboza and Pearson) are struggling as well at 1-2. Felder is not and should not be in the mix yet. Let him fight Trinidaldo who just beat Pearson. But all the little Felder groupies and some loud mouth fat dude on twitter (all from Felder's camp and management team) shouldn't call for a 3-0 guy when your boy squeaked by Kruikshank who has not won in in 4 fights.

Is this fight actually happening?

A step down for DP.

Should be Felder vs Barberena

Dustin vs Jim Miller/Sanchez

Poirier by decision, he is more skilled and doesn't just walk forward while getting punched in the face... like Felder's gameplan seems to be

Back