Poirier vs Felder who wins??

Who wins?

• Total voters
Bellator is for has beens and never weres or guys hoping to stiff Dana for a few extra bucks. Felder smashed Castillo who got robbed against Ferguson and could easily be in the title mix and put on a Fight of the Night Performance against Barboza, not to mention showing off improved grappling against Cruickshank. The guy is a future contender and hoping he gets cut is dumb.

His best win is against a guy who isn't even with UFC anymore? Should definitely get cut with a loss then. I think the UFC has had it's fun with Paul Felder time to send him to the minor leagues to improve and get better. Not UFC level yet

Poirier is more well rounded.
Tough fight but Poirier via decision or maybe a sub

Because the fight isn't scheduled, change the post to "who would win?" pls.

Poirier exposed Duffy and Pearson exposed Felder, with that said Poirier all day

Felder, by Poirier getting overconfident and running into something.

Lol another Joe Silva special. Fuck that guy. I hope he falls down a flight of stairs while carrying something so he is unable to catch himself.

Bellator is for has beens and never weres or guys hoping to stiff Dana for a few extra bucks. Felder smashed Castillo who got robbed against Ferguson and could easily be in the title mix and put on a Fight of the Night Performance against Barboza, not to mention showing off improved grappling against Cruickshank. The guy is a future contender and hoping he gets cut is dumb.

He's a troll or Scott Cokers power bottom. Either way ignoring everything he says is the best idea

Lol another Joe Silva special. Fuck that guy. I hope he falls down a flight of stairs while carrying something so he is unable to catch himself.

... I don't get it. How is this bad matchmaking?

Because it's sherdog and people have to bitch about every match up.

Forget the fact there's like 50 good lws all 40 of the ones who aren't top ten should be facing a top 10 opponent.

Forget the fact there's like 50 good lws all 40 of the ones who aren't top ten should be facing a top 10 opponent.

Felder: 1-2 in last 3 fight with unimpressive win over Cruickshank
Poirier: 3-0, 2 finishes and one beating

It's a bad match up get over it

Because DDP has looked awesome and just kicked Duffys ass while Felder is on a robust 1 fight winning streak. A fight he was losing to Shank before he shit the bed. And I like Felder btw. Poirier deserves a way bigger fight.

Every once in a while a fight is announced and I dont want either to lose. This is one. But i have to go with Poirier.

Felder: 1-2 in last 3 fight with unimpressive win over Cruickshank
Poirier: 3-0, 2 finishes and one beating

It's a bad match up get over it

It's not even scheduled dude. You're all bitching about Joe Silva for a match up TS proposed

Lol people should have the right to birch about a terrible fight when one is made. There are far more Silva and Shelbyc critics on here than fans. For good reason I might add. I want to hear your best sales pitch on why this fight makes any damn sense at all.

What an awesome fight. These are two of the most exciting fighters in the division. Who wins? The fans.

Lol people should have the right to birch about a terrible fight when one is made. There are far more Silva and Shelbyc critics on here than fans. For good reason I might add. I want to hear your best sales pitch on why this fight makes any damn sense at all.

This fight isn't even being made tard.

Huge fan of Felder, he has so much potential and with the right training, I really believe he can be a top guy. But Poirier would beat him everywhere right now. I would definitely hope Felder pulls out the win, but I don't see it happening.

He's got so much potential to be one of the best guys, but he always seems to be just behind on the scorecards. He gets hit, gets real pissed off and then just stalks his opponent and gets picked apart or something. He's tough as fuck and has good striking and improving ground game.

I hope he wins but I don't see it happening. I can honestly see Felder being cut some day, so I really hope he can string together some wins. I don't want to see him get cut, he's one of my favourites to watch.

I think his window of potential came, and died after he KO'd Castillo. While that was great, the guy doesn't look like he will ever be a top guy based on his last couple of fights. I too believed that he had alot of potential, but I don't really see it anymore when looking at his skill set.

Back