Poirier vs Felder who wins??

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fake as fuck. The poster was fake and taken down and apparently some of DP's people are annoyed with the "fake nice" Felder still doing the call out shit with some shills on the forums. Pussy move if you ask me. OP works for Felders management company

Attachments

• CFFC PR.png
    CFFC PR.png
    726.5 KB · Views: 9
Then TS should be dubbed for misleading thread title. And eat a dick, tard.

No he asked who would win in a fight. It's not his fault you have the reading comprehension of a first grader.

Fake as fuck. The poster was fake and taken down and apparently some of DP's people are annoyed with the "fake nice" Felder still doing the call out shit with some shills on the forums. Pussy move if you ask me. OP works for Felders management company

No he asked who would win in a fight. It's not his fault you have the reading comprehension of a first grader.
OP asked "Who wins" and put a fake poster he made with it. Total BULLSHIT SHILL!Poirier.png

I don't appreciate being led on like this...but Poirier by sub.

TS was trolling. How about you follow your gay ass football team to LA? Midwesterners are too nice to be associated with you.

I'll take Felder here

Hey guys this poll is asking who wins in a fight. Not what name do you recognize.

What the hell makes Dustin so special everyone? He fought Conor? LMFAO

LMAO This rustled post obviously has ties to Dustin's camp and they obviously don't want a part of this fight.

Wise decision.

And answers TS OP question of who would win.

People say Poirier is a bad matchup but it's the other way around. Felder doesn't do well with close range. Poirier fights long and gets tagged every single fight. If Felder connects, that could be trouble.

LMAO This rustled post obviously has ties to Dustin's camp and they obviously don't want a part of this fight.

Wise decision.

And answers TS OP question of who would win.
Does Felder have any UFC wins against opponents still in the UFC? Shit, Barbosa and Pearson are both 1-2 in their last 3. Only win coming against Felder?!?!

Does Felder have any UFC wins against opponents still in the UFC? Shit, Barbosa and Pearson are both 1-2 in their last 3. Only win coming against Felder?!?!

Felder beats Poirier. KO.

Then he will have another win on his UFC resume for you.

155 is a different beast. The talent pool is so deep most arn't going to get a win streak going unless they're facing the guys Dustin has been facing.

Felder beats Poirier. KO.

Then he will have another win on his UFC resume for you.

155 is a different beast. The talent pool is so deep most arn't going to get a win streak going unless they're facing the guys Dustin has been facing.
Then let Felder try Duffy first. Doubt he gets past Duffy. Why should a guy 1-2 in his last 3 get a guy 3-0 in his last 3? Felder's camp has a boner for the Poirier fight because Castillo beat Dustin in 2010 for fucks sake.

Back