Poirier vs Felder who wins??

Who wins?

• Total voters
Then let Felder try Duffy first. Doubt he gets past Duffy. Why should a guy 1-2 in his last 3 get a guy 3-0 in his last 3? Felder's camp has a boner for the Poirier fight because Castillo beat Dustin in 2010 for fucks sake.

Duffy is a can. And I'm sure Felder would love that fight after Dustin.

Masvidal, Bobby Green, Barboza, El Cucy, Khabib also beat Poirier. Would you prefer those match-ups instead?

Look at the poll. People are voting Dustin solely because of his exposure received with the McGregor fight and Felder's camp knows they can win. That's why they have a boner for him. And that's why Dustin's camp doesn't want the fight.

Duffy is a can. And I'm sure Felder would love that fight after Dustin.

Masvidal, Bobby Green, Barboza, El Cucy, Khabib also beat Poirier. Would you prefer those match-ups instead?

Look at the poll. People are voting Dustin solely because of his exposure received with the McGregor fight and Felder's camp knows they can win. That's why they have a boner for him. And that's why Dustin's camp doesn't want the fight.
All those guys beat Felder too. Felder wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Masvidal. Duffy would smack and tap him in the first as well.

Poirier is still a beast,makes Conor's win look that much better

All those guys beat Felder too. Felder wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Masvidal. Duffy would smack and tap him in the first as well.

Not saying masvidal wouldn't beat felder. Merely just saying poirer isn't on some elite level to be out of felders range for a fight.

Lol poirier would rock and sub him so quick

I will be bumping this if the fight happens.

You're clueless and suck at analyzing mma.

Out of the two that regularly gets rocked in fights, it ain't felder.

I'd take Poirier... Felder just seems like he isn't quite there.

Lol and where's Dustin "the diamond"?
giphy.gif

I think his window of potential came, and died after he KO'd Castillo. While that was great, the guy doesn't look like he will ever be a top guy based on his last couple of fights. I too believed that he had alot of potential, but I don't really see it anymore when looking at his skill set.

Yeah, it seems ever since he KO'd Castillo, he overuses spinning attacks.

He's still very skilled, but it's as if he can't adapt during the fight or something. He just keeps trying to same things over and over and if it isn't working, he doesn't change anything up. I don't know if it's only him to blame or if we should also blame his corner, but there's definitely something they should be changing.

A place of Octagon.

Given the quality of opponents Poieir has faced on his win streak, I'm starting to think felder is the one out of dustin's league. Bryan barberena vs dustin is the fight to make.

Two huge superstars, name recognition. Win streaks in "a place of octogan"

Bellator is for has beens and never weres or guys hoping to stiff Dana for a few extra bucks. Felder smashed Castillo who got robbed against Ferguson and could easily be in the title mix and put on a Fight of the Night Performance against Barboza, not to mention showing off improved grappling against Cruickshank. The guy is a future contender and hoping he gets cut is dumb.
Whoa....is it you!? Back from the dead!?!!

How's the leg?

poirier would need a sub to finish, felder is just too tough.

i'll say either dustin gets caught or dustin by sub.

Because DDP has looked awesome and just kicked Duffys ass while Felder is on a robust 1 fight winning streak. A fight he was losing to Shank before he shit the bed. And I like Felder btw. Poirier deserves a way bigger fight.

Why does Poirier deserve a way bigger fight? Duffy was hyped more or less exclusively because he beat an exceptionally green Conor McGregor. None of Poirier's wins suggest that he deserves a class of fighter well above Paul Felder. As I see it, Felder would be a step up for Poirier and, most importantly (as neither fighter has ever really hinted at being an elite LW), it would likely be a very good fight.

Whoa....is it you!? Back from the dead!?!!

How's the leg?
Hi old friend! Yes, they let me come back 15 months after losing account bet haha! No more stupid decisions ;)

The leg is solid, I get sciatica now and then but the limp is almost imperceptible.

I keep seeing "diamond is better everywhere" I don't see it.

Felder undoubtedly has more power and a better chin. On top of that he's tougher, a Better striker and has great TDD. Dustin is more well rounded but he won't be able to take Felder down like he did vs Duffy.

Felder By KO. I Think paul should be undefeated and ranked somewhere around #7. The Barboza fight was a borderline robbery and the Pearson fight was super close and I gave it to Felder.

Then let Felder try Duffy first. Doubt he gets past Duffy. Why should a guy 1-2 in his last 3 get a guy 3-0 in his last 3? Felder's camp has a boner for the Poirier fight because Castillo beat Dustin in 2010 for fucks sake.
Probably because he could have easily been 3-0

Back