Poirier: “These guys should just release me.”

There’s always the one idiot “Nobody forced them to sign the contract.” Yeah so that means their employer is entitled to lie, disrespect, and enslave the employee. Shut the fuck up cuck.
As fans we know the deal in the ufc, you make big if you bring big, if you don’t bring it you don’t take it. There’s always one championship and Bellator if they wanna get paid.
I bet you don’t even pay ppv

Nate would have retired him if he didn't duck

Easy, strip Khabib, make Ferguson vs Poirier for the title, winner defends against Conor/Cerrone and let Khabib face GSP in November.

{<jordan}

All you jabronis thought Conor was the bane of 55......enter Khabib
<Dany07>

Made of glass, Cain of LW, pulls out of 50% of his fights, says one thing and does another, sits out half the year anyways owing to his religious holidays, chooses to sit out and act the victim when he started a massive brawl/spit on his opponent/attacked an innocent corner man, refuses to fight the number one contender, wants to fight Mayweather in boxing even tho he is a grappler, his fighting style consists of advanced lay n pray and is a decision machine. Careful what you wish for, goofballs! Hate responsibly.

Na UFC will hold you in contract slavery like they did with Nick and Nate. Fucking scumbags. Underpay, disrespect, and enslave fighters. What they’ve done to the Diaz brothers is criminal. Robbed them not only financially, but also of their prime. Also robbed fans of the opportunity to see them compete. Just let em go to Bellator you bald headed piece of shit!!

I'm no UFC brand fan brother, but that's fucking bullshit! Those two have been acting like cunts in the last few years thinking they are god's gift! They were offered fights and refused several times, they think they only deserve big money fights like Silva and Conor, those are the fights they want.

Then there's guys like Tony, that have been fighting their ass off and win 12 straight and don't get a TS

Buffer said Diaz made 12 million from the McGregor fights
Next

Actually it was $10m, because his Manager sued him for his 10% ($1m)
Plus the contract DW tore up before the Conor fight was only low because they front loaded it with a huge signing bonus so Nate could pay back taxes.

Again, the guy is such a fool because there are so many other examples to use besides two multi-millionaires that chose not to fight because they have money

but that is the fun of SD
Nitwits being nitwitty ;)

Lmaoooo unless you got papers of his tax filings, shut the fuck up
You haven’t got papers either l, we’re both speculating. By your logic you should “shut the fuck up” aswell. You just played yourself.

I'm no UFC brand fan brother, but that's fucking bullshit! Those two have been acting like cunts in the last few years thinking they are god's gift! They were offered fights and refused several times, they think they only deserve big money fights like Silva and Conor, those are the fights they want.

Then there's guys like Tony, that have been fighting their ass off and win 12 straight and don't get a TS
Exactly my point. Wtf you talking about dude? Where were you in 2003? 2006? 2009? When the Diaz Bro’s fought EVERYONE for chump change. You weren’t around. You’re talking like you know shit but you don’t. They’ve been disrespected far past reparations. This isn’t a “Oh Nate refused this fight he’s a prima Donna.” No this is “You’ve been disrespecting, underpaying, and undervaluing me for 15 years. I’m an OG that built up this sport and brand. Pay me what I’m worth and show me some fucking respect.” UFC and DW can’t do that. That’s why they ain’t fighting. That’s how it is. Not some bullshit that you’re throwing out there.

Actually it was $10m, because his Manager sued him for his 10% ($1m)
Plus the contract DW tore up before the Conoir fight, was only low because they front loaded it with a huge signing bonus so Nate could pay back taxes.

Again, the guy is such a fool because there are so many other examples to use besides two multi-millionaires that chose not to fight because they have money

but that is the fun of SD
Nitwits being nitwitty ;)
A better example is someone like AL who had to turn to real estate or even poor James Vick looking to Pay off his house.
He had to pick the multi millionaires who are legit superstars.

You haven’t got papers either l, we’re both speculating. By your logic you should “shut the fuck up” aswell. You just played yourself.
Lol I ain’t the one advocating they made 12 million dumbass. I don’t need to prove anything. If they were being treated well and compensated well, they’d be fighting wouldn’t they?

He doesn't want another "fun fight".

He wants a title shot.

Also, paying "hush money" to fighters would set a very stupid precedent and lead to all kinds of "fuck you ufc" posts from fighters demanding the same.
155 has to suck to fight in. Even if you win 12 in a row, still no title guaranteed. Conor's fame became a Frankenstein, to the point that if you beat him, you too became a Frankenstein. Between Conor, Khabib and Nate, the other guys do not have a shot if they want to skip the que. The worst part is Khabib is going to willfully sit out to November and wants to fight GSP (lol) so that puts another wrench in the gears.

Yeah, I think they are really pushing for Poirier vs Iaquinta.

Na UFC will hold you in contract slavery like they did with Nick and Nate. Fucking scumbags. Underpay, disrespect, and enslave fighters. What they’ve done to the Diaz brothers is criminal. Robbed them not only financially, but also of their prime. Also robbed fans of the opportunity to see them compete. Just let em go to Bellator you bald headed piece of shit!!

The only person who is misinformed is YOU. If you think the Diaz brothers have been treated fairly you’re a shill plain and simple. Everybody mentions the Conor situation like Dana willfully said “Hey let’s give Nate the fight cause we like him.” He took it on short notice and won that shit and EARNED his new contract. We’re you around before the Conor fights? What about in 2013 when they were giving him $30/30 even after fighting in the UFC for 7 years? Nobody mentions that huh? Or when they portrayed him as some unhappy douchebag on FOX when he’s completely entitled to feel discontent towards the way the UFC has treated him? Nobody mentions that huh? Funny how the shills work. All they see is “DW did this for him. DW hooked him up. Blah blah blah.” DW didn’t do shit. Conor wanted the fight, DW thought it would be an easy dub for Conor. He loses and then Nate had leverage so then they awarded him a new contract. Nate fought for the belt making $30k/$30k. Wake up dude.

Nate and Nick both did it to themselves. When you sign a contract, you should read it first and make sure you're willing to agree to the terms. If not, don't sign.

That doesn't meant he UFC is right to underpay (which they do) or disrespect fighters, but it is a business. They're there to make money. If you don't like how they do business, go elsewhere.

A better example is someone like AL who had to turn to real estate or even poor James Vick looking to Pay off his house.
He had to pick the multi millionaires who are legit superstars.

That was my initial point
But like a nitwit, he missed that I brought up how he could have named almost anybody else & have a strong case
But like a fool, he doesn't read/comprehend & goes to "shill"

You can't each that level of stupidity

Esp. since I constantly post the low pay % that UFC pays due to their filings

Oh well, no loss

Ragin Al getting involved now as well.

Wait.......is something happening behind the scenes, like Conor Cowboy for an interim, or Conor Khabib happening again?

Kavanagh sent that cryptic tweet, Dustin's raging, GSP decides to retire, Al Raging...... "not a sport anymore" - so who is getting a TS. I think something was signed and we are seeing the chips fall without knowing why they are falling.

That was my initial point
But like a nitwit, he missed that I brought up how he could have named almost anybody else & have a strong case
But like a fool, he doesn't read/comprehend & goes to "shill"

You can't each that level of stupidity

Esp. since I constantly post the low pay % that UFC pays due to their filings

Oh well, no loss
Fuck bringing up anyone else. The Diaz brothers are the perfect example. I’ve been watching them for 15 years. Dudes are straight savages and born to fight. What the UFC has done is a travesty. But you wouldn’t see that. You got no backbone. You’re a shill. That’s why you turn the other way. Spineless.

Back