Poirier: “These guys should just release me.”

Wait.......is something happening behind the scenes, like Conor Cowboy for an interim, or Conor Khabib happening again?

Kavanagh sent that cryptic tweet, Dustin's raging, GSP decides to retire, Al Raging...... "not a sport anymore" - so who is getting a TS. I think something was signed and we are seeing the chips fall without knowing why they are falling.

No idea mate, but there is something we can't see making folk react. we just dont know what it is yet.

Bellator would be lucky to have him and he deserves more money, he’s a solid fighter. The ufc needs to start paying quality guys better because bellator is looking to pick these guys up and you can only lose so many good guys before fighters and fans are looking at the ufc as the second best organization.

Lol I ain’t the one advocating they made 12 million dumbass. I don’t need to prove anything. If they were being treated well and compensated well, they’d be fighting wouldn’t they?
Nick Diaz wants to and I quote “party” Nate Diaz was in November but his opponent pulled out
So one is retired and the other had a fight booked and signed.

Nick Diaz wants to and I quote “party” Nate Diaz was in November but his opponent pulled out
So one is retired and the other had a fight booked and signed.
Go on his IG story a few months back and he wrote “Fuck UFC Bellator is where’s it at. Scott Coker’s a G.” But nope you don’t even know that. You’re talking out of your ass. No surprise.

Actually it was $10m, because his Manager sued him for his 10% ($1m)
Plus the contract DW tore up before the Conor fight was only low because they front loaded it with a huge signing bonus so Nate could pay back taxes.

Again, the guy is such a fool because there are so many other examples to use besides two multi-millionaires that chose not to fight because they have money

but that is the fun of SD
Nitwits being nitwitty ;)
Yep, some of them even think the Earth is round, crazy. I'm just standing in my flat shoes amused for the whole thing.

Na UFC will hold you in contract slavery like they did with Nick and Nate. Fucking scumbags. Underpay, disrespect, and enslave fighters. What they’ve done to the Diaz brothers is criminal. Robbed them not only financially, but also of their prime. Also robbed fans of the opportunity to see them compete. Just let em go to Bellator you bald headed piece of shit!!
Nick and Nate would spit in Cokers face when he offered them 300k instead of the millions they want

No idea mate, but there is something we can't see making folk react. we just dont know what it is yet.
GSP also said "some things are beyond of control" in regards to Khabib's call out, alluding to the fact that is what he wants but UFC does not.....hmmmm.

I think Conor signed to fight someone, probably Cowboy, and it will be for an interim. Then, the winner of that fight fights Khabib or Khabib will be stripped if he does not defend within the air and the winner will fight Tony.

UFC wants Conor, as he will fight anyone and can make big numbers with anyone. He is the only fighter that is guaranteed to sell over a million PPV against any one. Khabib is about to find out that if UFC would strip Conor, they will not even bat an eye lash to his 300K PPV ass.

Go on his IG story a few months back and he wrote “Fuck UFC Bellator is where’s it at. Scott Coker’s a G.” But nope you don’t even know that. You’re talking out of your ass. No surprise.
He wrote Scott Coker is a G because if there relationship from the strike force days when Nick was his champ.Nice try excluding context
At least you conceded what it comes to thinking the only man on planet earth who got two red panty nights was “under paid” lol

He wrote Scott Coker is a G because if there relationship from the strike force days when Nick was his champ.Nice try excluding context
At least you conceded what it comes to thinking the only man on planet earth who got two red panty nights was “under paid” lol
Lmaooo no he wrote that because he wants to fight for him!! Wow you shills never cease to amaze me!! And nope I will never concede that. I watched the man fight for the title for $30k/$30k.

That was my initial point
But like a nitwit, he missed that I brought up how he could have named almost anybody else & have a strong case
But like a fool, he doesn't read/comprehend & goes to "shill"

You can't each that level of stupidity

Esp. since I constantly post the low pay % that UFC pays due to their filings

Oh well, no loss
Come on FunkieNYC let’s see what you got. Let me hear your rebuttal. Can’t wait to hear the absolute drivel you spew here. Spineless. I’ve been waiting for you to come at me on these forums. I knew it would happen because I’m not like all these other shills. Let me hear what you got.

Come on FunkieNYC let’s see what you got. Let me hear your rebuttal. Can’t wait to hear the absolute drivel you spew here. Spineless. I’ve been waiting for you to come at me on these forums. I knew it would happen because I’m not like all these other shills. Let me hear what you got.

<GSPWoah> <{cruzshake}>

Lol I ain’t the one advocating they made 12 million dumbass. I don’t need to prove anything. If they were being treated well and compensated well, they’d be fighting wouldn’t they?
or well enough off not too.

<{clintugh}>

Na UFC will hold you in contract slavery like they did with Nick and Nate. Fucking scumbags. Underpay, disrespect, and enslave fighters. What they’ve done to the Diaz brothers is criminal. Robbed them not only financially, but also of their prime. Also robbed fans of the opportunity to see them compete. Just let em go to Bellator you bald headed piece of shit!!
Are you aware of how much money Nate made for Conor 1 and 2?

There’s always the one idiot “Nobody forced them to sign the contract.” Yeah so that means their employer is entitled to lie, disrespect, and enslave the employee. Shut up.

If that's in the contract then sure...

That’s exactly the point. They can’t go anywhere. That is the point. This is slavery. Wake up.

they could not sign the contract in the first place? Once you sign, you should man up and fulfill that agreement. Then look for better. They've done none of that and are deserving of nothing. They're middle of the tier fighters at best anyway, what makes them more deserving than other fights who do the work without complaining and do it better than they do?

Back