Poirier: “These guys should just release me.”

It says it’s been removed

edit: TS fixed it

Last edited:
What does it say. I dont have instagram and if i click they tell me to sign up. Fuck that

It says it’s been removed
dw-phone-660x400.jpg

He should definitely go elsewhere if he’s serious, fight lessor competition for better money. Feel like it’s just an attention grab

Edit: And he’s removed it

This guy keeps complaining

How much does he get paid?

Tbf to the guy he’s in probably the most stacked division and they’ve turned it into a shit show. They should just have a 4 man tournament with Dustin al Tony Conner winner gets khabib. Everyone knows wer they r then

I know these guys need to stand up for themselves, but it is amazing to watch people work their whole lives for something and then shoot themselves in the foot right when they are on the doorstep of making a lot of money. If people care to see you fight, then the UFC will put you in big fights. If not, you have to do the hard work yourself.

I've never liked Poirier but he does put on exciting fights. I don't think he should fight Tony next but either keep him occupied with another fun fight or give him some 'shush up money'.

Blame Khabib.
Blame Dana.

At this point Dana could offer Tony a fight for the interim title (if Khabib won't fight until November) and get things moving. Let him fight Poirier and be done with it.

Both are in the top 5 with solid winning streaks.

"These guys should just release me to Bellator, where I might actually be a champion."

Ftfy Dustin.

What tony should say?
But mostly what happens?
Ufc setted mcgregor vs tony?
I feel confused..

Why are all ATT guys having problems with the UFC?

Colby, Dustin... (both want to get released)

Who's their manager?

Back