Poirier: “These guys should just release me.”

In a jammed up division even though he's climbed to the top he's getting the shortest straw of all.

I hope he leaves.
I'll keep hammering the point. UFC needs competition. Watch them fuck up things where very good competition leaves them sucking lemons. I just wish Bellator were good competition. One FC would be an option for Dustin Poirier perhaps.

While contenders were racking up wins? Khabib won 2 fights in the time Conor sat out and held the belt, Michael Johnson and Edson Barboza.

Khabib is now out for a year because of his own choices. So he should be stripped as well right?
didn't say he shouldn't, didn't even mention him. like i said, when a champion sits out 2 years while the rest of the division keeps fighting, it will get clogged at the top, especially in the deepest division in the UFC

lmao if he thinks his incessant whining will result in anything good for him

you never go Full Iaquinta smh

Oh whatever cry more Dustin. Your not even a number 1-2 contender.
Take a fight and show everyone why your at the top of the pack.
Tony did, and even though they still fuck with him, everyone knows who’s next.
<LikeReally5>

didn't say he shouldn't, didn't even mention him. like i said, when a champion sits out 2 years while the rest of the division keeps fighting, it will get clogged at the top, especially in the deepest division in the UFC

But you agree right? That Khabib should be stripped?

Someone in his gym should tell him he is not in a good position to make demands. It's amazing how goofy some of these guys are.

UFC will discard Poirier like sharted-in underwear. Dustin has to understand his brightest future is still in UFC. Quick money in PFL, Bellator or Rizin will destroy his long term prospects imo.

I'm guessing it's in response of rumors of holloway/ferguson for the interim, but sorry diamond, that just sells better than you and ferguson. let's be real. UFC is entertainment. not a sport. I don't think the UFC would hurt too much releasing Dustin especially considering how top heavy LW is. I would like to see another major addition to bellator

maybe he needs a better manager

Oh whatever cry more Dustin. Your not even a number 1-2 contender.
Take a fight and show everyone why your at the top of the pack.
Tony did, and even though they still fuck with him, everyone knows who’s next.
<LikeReally5>
He's been trying to fight. And Tony isn't fighting anyone not named Khabib, Conor or Dustin.

I think the issue for Dustin is that the UFC is trying to cement what's going on with Conor and Khabib before they figure out what to do with Tony, Dustin and Al.

Why does this guy thinks he deserves a title shot so badly? Tony is next in line.

Damn, no chance of this happening.

I can understand his frustration.... probably feels like no matter what he does, he will not get a shot at the belt for a long ass time.

<31>

Na UFC will hold you in contract slavery like they did with Nick and Nate. Fucking scumbags. Underpay, disrespect, and enslave fighters. What they’ve done to the Diaz brothers is criminal. Robbed them not only financially, but also of their prime. Also robbed fans of the opportunity to see them compete. Just let em go to Bellator you bald headed piece of shit!!

Back