Pogonophobia

FearTheBeard**l

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im growing a viking beard that will only be shaven for my impending doom/wedding next August, then I will promptly regrow it.

Im 37, fiance, 7 year old son, mortgage etc. I have built a gym in my garage which has a power rack and deadlift platform. Its pretty sweet, gets cold in the winter though, but the Viking beard laughs at the cold like Crom laughs at your four winds.

Goal is to remain consistant and train at least 2 times a week with the goal for 3 days. Might throw in some conditioning but I fucking hate it.

beard_zpsa1e5b4d3.jpg

To all my fellow Sherdoggers who have a beard and realize the awsomeness of having a beard I say...
nod-of-approval_zps1bec173a.gif

And to those who have beard envy I say....
1beard_zps03f00205.gif

Last edited:
haha. Nice log man.
Good luck with your goals!

Squat

185lb 2x5
185lb 1x10

press

135lb 2x5
135lb 1x6

Neck Harness

15lb 4x25

Chin BW

supersetted Chins with neck harness

I hardly ate any food today and really was getting the usual excuses lined up in my head, like "meh wake up early eat a big breakfast then workout" etc. So just lifting anything was a bonus

Fucking dubbs for telling it like it is.

Squat

3x5 205lb

Bench

3x5 205lb

Deads

1x5 315lb

felt good today after being sick all weekend and monday. Feel like Im just gonna do SS until I hit a wall. I never ran SS consistantly. Gotta squeeze the noob gains for everything

Went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago, found out my blood pressure was 165/105. Basically 20+ years of smoking and binge drinking caught up with me. Was fucking scary, got some meds and stopped smoking and drinking. My blood pressure is back down to a reasonable level 135/85. Really an eye opener as my dad dropped dead at 48 my family history is bad when it comes to heart health. Doctor told me not to lift until the follow up appointment which was yesterday. Oh and soduim is rampant in everything no more baconators....

Today I just worker up to 1 rep maxes on squat and Press, tomorrow will do bench dead just to get a baseline of where Im at.

Squat was 305lb which is alot more then I thought I was gonna do, my PR is 320, so Im encouraged.

Press was 170, again was happy my PR is 185lb.

looking forward to tomorrow.

I once had a powerful beard. Glorious and free!

Wife made me shave it. Moral of the story; don't get married

Went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago, found out my blood pressure was 165/105. Basically 20+ years of smoking and binge drinking caught up with me. Was fucking scary, got some meds and stopped smoking and drinking.

Dude?

Wife liked the look, but hated the feel. Teh secks was on the line!

goodluck from my beard to you

2z8yyyf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jame_s
Back