Please tell me how Trump is racist

How many fucking times do we need to do this thread?

Off the top of my head:
  1. Was involved in a racial discrimination suit for housing policies
  2. Said that most illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers
  3. Made an entire campaign platform centered around blatantly lying about immigrants
  4. Referred to specifically black-majority countries as "shit holes"; asked why we can't get more immigrants from fucking Norway
  5. Repeatedly lied about immigration topics like the diversity lottery (saying that countries submit applicants and that their not vetted - when applicants apply and are thoroughly vetted) and chain migration (saying that legal status opened up bringing over family members when in reality there are decades-long waiting lists for family members of US citizens)
  6. Banned immigration from conspicuously Muslim countries
  7. Shared countless alarmist videos from alt-right racists on Twitter
  8. Asked Michael Cohen to name a country ran by a black person that wasn't a disaster
  9. Told Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to go back to their failed countries
  10. Spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama wasn't American and lying about how he had private investigators who had turned up proof.
Do you need more?

You can add:

1. There were good people on both sides.
2. Unwilling to admonish racist acts by the Alt Right
3. Claiming not to know David Duke, whom he knew well, as a reason for not rejecting Dukes endorsement.

Off the top of my head:
  3. Made an entire campaign platform centered around blatantly lying about immigrants
  4. Referred to specifically black-majority countries as "shit holes"; asked why we can't get more immigrants from fucking Norway
  5. Repeatedly lied about immigration topics like the diversity lottery (saying that countries submit applicants and that their not vetted - when applicants apply and are thoroughly vetted) and chain migration (saying that legal status opened up bringing over family members when in reality there are decades-long waiting lists for family members of US citizens)
  8. Asked Michael Cohen to name a country ran by a black person that wasn't a disaster
  9. Told Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to go back to their failed countries
  10. Spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama wasn't American and lying about how he had private investigators who had turned up proof.
Do you need more?

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump at first denied the remarks, but later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

When he had 2 scoops of ice cream, he put the vanilla scoop on top of the chocolate one.

Trump is not racist.

Eveyone who suports Trump is not racist

Everone who is racist supports Trump.

Trump needs racists in order to win election/reelection, so some of his rhetoric makes him seem to embrace their ideology, but it's only for their votes.

Based on these facts, it's rather easy to see why people fight so vehemently about his racial misgivings, or lack thereof.

It's not so much racist. Trump will have a black dude as his right hand man as long as the dude abides by all of Trumps immoral dealings and never questions him.

Trump's Scottish but he will still be a massive pos to scottish people.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...-course-in-scotland-has-made-him-some-enemies

It's more about class as he will treat the poor like shit and they just happen to be majority minorities. (lil oxymoron Ha!)

Fuck Trump, and Trudeau both racist pos's imo

Off the top of my head:
Do you need more?

Most of that never happened and the stuff that did happen wasn't racist.

This is only true if you think only white people can be racist.
I think this has been largely accepted as fact in terms of the modern historical arguement. Obviously anyone can be racist, but we're talking about institutional racism, not some butthurt millennial snowflake white boy with zero sense of history.

I think this has been largely accepted as fact in terms of the modern historical arguement. Obviously anyone can be racist, but we're talking about institutional racism, not some butthurt millennial snowflake white boy with zero sense of history.
You were talking about his supporters.

Idk.

Came in thinking it was exaggerated, but if he said half of the shit he's apparently said, it's hard to come to any other conclusion.
It walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

You were talking about his supporters.
Exactly. Which is why I'm not sure why you even replied in the first place. If it makes you feel better I can edit the line to read...

"Everyone who is a white racist supports Trump" Just so all the 'black people are racist too' crowd don't derail the point of the issue.

Back