Please tell me how Trump is racist

ThEy OnLy CaLL HiM RaCiSt BeCaUsE hE iSn'T a LiBeRal DeMoCrAt.

Classic defense

What a wet blanket reply....
You ever been jumped when you were 10 yrs old, for nothing more than being one of the only white kids on the bus? Is that not an act of racism? I was treated worse on that bus and in that school than any black kid in the "majority white town" we eventually moved to. Anyone can be the victim of racism, the left just like to give free passes to certain people....

*Like*

That mirrors my own experience, being one of the only blonde-haired, blue-eyed kids here in Central California.

Luckily, my parents made sure I knew how to fight, and with more than my bare hands, starting before I was 5 years old. (And I still train my ass off 4-5 days a week, almost 32 years later.)

Also, "no social stigmas or disadvantages for white people"?

Then what the fuck is this "white privilege" indoctrination? What is affirmative action that says white men need not apply?

I'll take Social Stigmas and Disadvantages For White People for $500, Alex!

"And that's our Daily Double!!"

Exactly. Which is why I'm not sure why you even replied in the first place. If it makes you feel better I can edit the line to read...

"Everyone who is a white racist supports Trump" Just so all the 'black people are racist too' crowd don't derail the point of the issue.
You're diluted.

There was that embarrassing movie that put it in the public mind that white men can't jump.

I forget the title.
It starred Tommy Lee Jones and Blade
US Marshals. It was the sequel to The Fugitive.

Trump is not racist.

Eveyone who suports Trump is not racist

Everone who is racist supports Trump.

Trump needs racists in order to win election/reelection, so some of his rhetoric makes him seem to embrace their ideology, but it's only for their votes.

Based on these facts, it's rather easy to see why people fight so vehemently about his racial misgivings, or lack thereof.
The white people who don't like black people are going to vote Republican out of the two parties because the other party is bordering on hating white people.

This argument that racists voted for Trump means zero. Nothing. Comically stupid. They just don't vote democrat, and white people who like all kinds of people but who aren't ashamed of who they are are starting to join them because of the other sides obsession with extra rights for everybody except straight white males.

Romney got all the racists, and so did McCain. Trump won where they lost BECAUSE HE GOT MORE NON-RACISTS WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA IN MORE PLACES.

For what it’s worth I know a couple producers who worked on “The Apprentice” and both told me he threw the N bomb around all the time when referring to blacks people.

Also when Ivanka was made to appear on the show she would scribble “ my dad is a psycho” on her notepad while filming in the boardroom and seemingly was repulsed by him.

If he switched his party back to Democrat, the people accusing him of being racist would no longer say it.

Like Floyd Mayweather Jr said, he doesn't remember anyone calling Trump a racist before he ran for President.

I would agree. He does say some insensitive crap now and then but overall I believe he is not the kkk member he is being portrayed

Donald Trump is so racist he’s lowered black unemployment to record levels.
Well that's one way of fucking with them.. make them all get jobs, they'll hate that.

I kid I kid

Trump loves one color above all: green.

Trump is the worst racist I’ve ever seen. Maybe a crash course here on the bored with our tolerant and liberal friends would up his game

I would say that white people generally aren't affected by racism is more accurate. People can be biased against them, but really there are no social stigmas or disadvantages for white people.

I don't think any race in the US is stigmatized. There are negative stereotypes against whites (as there are for virtually all other races) in the US. The saying, "Once you go black you never go back", implying whites are sexually inferior to blacks. The idea that someone who dances awkwardly has "white boy/girl dance moves." Stereotypes against whites generally fall into two categories: awkward, weak, nerdy on the one hand and bumpkins on the other.

To say there are no disadvantages for white people though is simply false. "Diversity" is a dogwhistle term for less whites, and the means of attaining it has been institutional racial discrimination against whites in both academia and the workforce.

The white people who don't like black people are going to vote Republican out of the two parties because the other party is bordering on hating white people.

This argument that racists voted for Trump means zero. Nothing. Comically stupid. They just don't vote democrat, and white people who like all kinds of people but who aren't ashamed of who they are are starting to join them because of the other sides obsession with extra rights for everybody except straight white males.

Romney got all the racists, and so did McCain. Trump won where they lost BECAUSE HE GOT MORE NON-RACISTS WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA IN MORE PLACES.
100%
This is what I was pointing out. In the context of history, the last few elections were much more discrete about their courting of said racists. However, coming off 8 years of Barry, the racist electorate was extremely ripe for the picking, more so than in the previous generation.

An election strategy of emphasizng the racist voter was not only brilliant, but necessary for the reasons you point out.

For what it’s worth I know a couple producers who worked on “The Apprentice” and both told me he threw the N bomb around all the time when referring to blacks people.

Also when Ivanka was made to appear on the show she would scribble “ my dad is a psycho” on her notepad while filming in the boardroom and seemingly was repulsed by him.
Not only that but I heard he would randomly yell out White Power and do the Nazi salute. This other whistle blower told me Trump makes an effort to hold PoC down. He said that Trump only ran for office in order to hold minorities down. His name was Don Lemon or sumthin...

How many fucking times do we need to do this thread?

Off the top of my head:
  1. Was involved in a racial discrimination suit for housing policies
  2. Said that most illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers
  3. Made an entire campaign platform centered around blatantly lying about immigrants
  4. Referred to specifically black-majority countries as "shit holes"; asked why we can't get more immigrants from fucking Norway
  5. Repeatedly lied about immigration topics like the diversity lottery (saying that countries submit applicants and that their not vetted - when applicants apply and are thoroughly vetted) and chain migration (saying that legal status opened up bringing over family members when in reality there are decades-long waiting lists for family members of US citizens)
  6. Banned immigration from conspicuously Muslim countries
  7. Shared countless alarmist videos from alt-right racists on Twitter
  8. Asked Michael Cohen to name a country ran by a black person that wasn't a disaster
  9. Told Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to go back to their failed countries
  10. Spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama wasn't American and lying about how he had private investigators who had turned up proof.
Do you need more?
When i searched for how trump is racist years ago, a lot of these came up. With further reading and video viewing, i found most of your listings to be misunderstood, misrepresented, or exaggerated.

I expected something MUCH more blatant. Afterall, the guy said "grab em by the pussy." For someone that speaks like that in closed doors, but is just about always speaking from the hip, always tweeting shit, etc. The guy shouldve said something almost as blatant as before by now.

The "someones doing the raping, bad people on both sides," and when he was making fun of a disabled person, those vids were all edited. Some things were badly said, some things shouldve been said at a different time, and its in these moments that i can clearly see how hes labeled as such, but its not a certainty.

*People post blatant examples of Trump's racism*

Conservatives: But Jesse Jackson, a race hustler that I will always and forever condemn in any other context, said he was nice to black people once. You just hate Trump because he's not a Democrat!

<Huh2>

Back