Please tell me how Trump is racist

It's not like there are any open-and-shut examples and that's why it's a point of argument, but there's also his birther nonsense and refusal to not double down on condemning the Central Park 5. So yeah, maybe it's not racism and it's just his love for riling people up and refusal to admit that he's ever wrong, but the assertion isn't exactly baseless.

Not unless you really think there aren't racists out there who are smart enough not to be too blunt about it.

"Racism" has slowly been losing its meaning in discourse. The other day @cooks1 said Curt Schilling was racist for bashing Muslims. Some people say it's impossible to be racist against whites because whites are privileged.

I would say that white people generally aren't affected by racism is more accurate. People can be biased against them, but really there are no social stigmas or disadvantages for white people.

He's not, he just doesn't have the psycho identity politics cult handbook handy with him at all times, and that's dangerous to the system that has spent years and money trying to make the entire West idiots by forcing it on us.

I would say that white people generally aren't affected by racism is more accurate. People can be biased against them, but really there are no social stigmas or disadvantages for white people.
There was that embarrassing movie that put it in the public mind that white men can't jump.

I forget the title.
It starred Tommy Lee Jones and Blade

He's not, it's just part of the platform of hatred against him. Just keep calling him racist and attribute everything he does and sometimes doesn't do, to racism. Say it enough and some people will believe anything.

He's not, it's just part of the platform of hatred against him. Just keep calling him racist and attribute everything he does and sometimes doesn't do, to racism. Say it enough and some people will believe anything.
If he did indeed have to be made to rent to people of color, that doesn't sound very good. I mean, if they really marked apps with a "C" for colored, that sounds a bit racist

What a wet blanket reply....
You ever been jumped when you were 10 yrs old, for nothing more than being one of the only white kids on the bus? Is that not an act of racism? I was treated worse on that bus and in that school than any black kid in the "majority white town" we eventually moved to. Anyone can be the victim of racism, the left just like to give free passes to certain people....

There was that embarrassing movie that put it in the public mind that white men can't jump.

I forget the title.
It starred Tommy Lee Jones and Blade
(R)__USMarshals(4).jpg

I still remember the scene where Snipes challenges Jones to a game of hoops for a chance to exonerate himself.

Ok this changes everything, even Hitler isn't racist anymore because of this video.

It is a cultural thing, it shows he is culturally intelligent.

Good grief.

Racism - Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group

I'm not sure why I'm even trying with a guy who puts his pronouns on his profile on an MMA forum.

But fuck.

Ok this changes everything, even Hitler isn't racist anymore because of this video.

It is a cultural thing, it shows he is culturally intelligent.

Ya, cultural. I've certainly never seen white guys shake hands like that...

tenor.gif

We clearly lack the jive or rhythm/coordination to both clasp hands and half shoulder bump...

How many fucking times do we need to do this thread?

Off the top of my head:
  1. Was involved in a racial discrimination suit for housing policies
  2. Said that most illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers
  3. Made an entire campaign platform centered around blatantly lying about immigrants
  4. Referred to specifically black-majority countries as "shit holes"; asked why we can't get more immigrants from fucking Norway
  5. Repeatedly lied about immigration topics like the diversity lottery (saying that countries submit applicants and that their not vetted - when applicants apply and are thoroughly vetted) and chain migration (saying that legal status opened up bringing over family members when in reality there are decades-long waiting lists for family members of US citizens)
  6. Banned immigration from conspicuously Muslim countries
  7. Shared countless alarmist videos from alt-right racists on Twitter
  8. Asked Michael Cohen to name a country ran by a black person that wasn't a disaster
  9. Told Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to go back to their failed countries
  10. Spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama wasn't American and lying about how he had private investigators who had turned up proof.
Do you need more?

How many fucking times do we need to do this thread?

Off the top of my head:
  1. Was involved in a racial discrimination suit for housing policies
  2. Said that most illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers
  3. Made an entire campaign platform centered around blatantly lying about immigrants
  4. Referred to specifically black-majority countries as "shit holes"; asked why we can't get more immigrants from fucking Norway
  5. Repeatedly lied about immigration topics like the diversity lottery (saying that countries submit applicants and that their not vetted - when applicants apply and are thoroughly vetted) and chain migration (saying that legal status opened up bringing over family members when in reality there are decades-long waiting lists for family members of US citizens)
  6. Banned immigration from conspicuously Muslim countries
  7. Shared countless alarmist videos from alt-right racists on Twitter
  8. Asked Michael Cohen to name a country ran by a black person that wasn't a disaster
  9. Told Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to go back to their failed countries
  10. Spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama wasn't American and lying about how he had private investigators who had turned up proof.
Do you need more?
@Confucamus

This stuff doesn't sound good.

I don't think it's good. These are bad things that are wrong to do...

Back