Please tell me how Trump is racist

What has he ever said that specifically makes you think he thinks less of people who are not white? I don't think he's racist for saying things like "Shithole countries" or "Many Mexicans are rapists." That has nothing to do with race. That's ethnocentrism, not racism. He's talking about nationalities. So aside from those two examples, what has he specifically said that makes you think he believes minorities are somehow worse or have less value than whites?

Ethnic discrimination IS a form of racism, what the fuck are you talking about? So If you say ''asians are inferiors'' you are being racist but if you say ''chinese and japanese are inferiors'' you are not being racist lol. This ''argument'' is just a stupid and disingenuous semantic trick.

Last edited:
I don't think any race in the US is stigmatized. There are negative stereotypes against whites (as there are for virtually all other races) in the US. The saying, "Once you go black you never go back", implying whites are sexually inferior to blacks. The idea that someone who dances awkwardly has "white boy/girl dance moves." Stereotypes against whites generally fall into two categories: awkward, weak, nerdy on the one hand and bumpkins on the other.

To say there are no disadvantages for white people though is simply false. "Diversity" is a dogwhistle term for less whites, and the means of attaining it has been institutional racial discrimination against whites in both academia and the workforce.

I have to say your examples of racism against whites are pretty weak.

Trump is not racist he cares about your bank account and net worth not the color of your skin.
Trump only cares that you have less money than him in your bank account. That's why he won't release his tax returns

What has he ever said that specifically makes you think he thinks less of people who are not white? I don't think he's racist for saying things like "Shithole countries" or "Many Mexicans are rapists." That has nothing to do with race. That's ethnocentrism, not racism. He's talking about nationalities. So aside from those two examples, what has he specifically said that makes you think he believes minorities are somehow worse or have less value than whites?
How racist of Trump to combat slavery in Africa

https://qz.com/africa/1450919/trump-cuts-off-trade-with-mauritania-over-slavery/

Oh, well if Jesse Jackson likes him I guess he's fine
Who's this Jesse Jackson clown anyway? He thinks he speaks for the black community the same way as karate forum edge lord?

He wasn't racist before 2015 go figure...

Yes, he was. As evidenced by said racial discrimination suit.

I'll tell you what if you look if you look at some of the reservations that you've approved you sir and your great wisdom have approved and I will tell you right now they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like to Indians now maybe we say politically correct or not politically correct...they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians and a lot of people are laughing at it and you're telling how tough it is how rough it is to get approved well you go up to Connecticut and you look now...they don't look like Indians to me.

This incoherent semi-literate rant also establishes that he's been a genuine moron for a long time.

Who's this Jesse Jackson clown anyway? He thinks he speaks for the black community the same way as karate forum edge lord?

While I know this wasn't your intention, thanks for backing up my point

Yes, he was. As evidenced by said racial discrimination suit.

I'll tell you what if you look if you look at some of the reservations that you've approved you sir and your great wisdom have approved and I will tell you right now they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like to Indians now maybe we say politically correct or not politically correct...they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians and a lot of people are laughing at it and you're telling how tough it is how rough it is to get approved well you go up to Connecticut and you look now...they don't look like Indians to me.

This incoherent semi-literate rant also establishes that he's been a genuine moron for a long time.

Crazy I don't know how any minorities vote for him, but they do .... I wonder why.

The argument is sort of like saying the Ravens are the best team in the NFL even though KC won the superbowl, eh?

How many fucking times do we need to do this thread?

Off the top of my head:
  1. Was involved in a racial discrimination suit for housing policies
  2. Said that most illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers
  3. Made an entire campaign platform centered around blatantly lying about immigrants
  4. Referred to specifically black-majority countries as "shit holes"; asked why we can't get more immigrants from fucking Norway
  5. Repeatedly lied about immigration topics like the diversity lottery (saying that countries submit applicants and that their not vetted - when applicants apply and are thoroughly vetted) and chain migration (saying that legal status opened up bringing over family members when in reality there are decades-long waiting lists for family members of US citizens)
  6. Banned immigration from conspicuously Muslim countries
  7. Shared countless alarmist videos from alt-right racists on Twitter
  8. Asked Michael Cohen to name a country ran by a black person that wasn't a disaster
  9. Told Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to go back to their failed countries
  10. Spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama wasn't American and lying about how he had private investigators who had turned up proof.
Do you need more?
These guys will only considered hooded masked men burning crosses and lynching folks as racist. Anything less is "ethnocentric"

"The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing" .. nice proof
I said claims. Claims that he discriminated on race have been made. I didn't say he was found guilty. You're saying " he wasnt racist before 2015" and all it took was 2 seconds of googling to show the inaccuracy in what you said

They don't really compare to the experience of minorities.
In some areas of the United States white people are the minority. Take just 1 state like Louisiana for instance. 30% of the population is black. Plenty of areas of the state where whites face racism daily.

All races have some racist members of the group. Here's an all-black forum and if you read any of the threads you can see white people being bashed 24/7.

https://www.thecoli.com/

Back