please stop saying Perry was exposed

Perry was exposed in his Roberts fight.

Non-existent head movement & movement in general. Just power.

this. I thought he looked horrible in that fight and had way to many problems striking wise with a guy that is a grappler. He is a very, very unidimensional striker. Not unidimensional fighter, but worse STRIKER. In fact he is also a unidimensional boxer.

It'd suck to have been one of those guys making hype threads about him constantly.

Perry needs to find another young up-comer someone like Erick Silva.

Yo, TS I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Perry had one of the best exposure of all time.

Yo, TS I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Perry had one of the best exposure of all time.

nope, he wasnt exposed.

exposed means you thought he was good at some point

Perry was exposed in his Roberts fight.

Non-existent head movement & movement in general. Just power.

He was exposed by Daniel Roberts.

Perry struggled his last fight too
ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif

giphy.gif

Got lucky? He was gettin worked for what 14m. Until that fateful knee.

Perry reminds me of Lombard (who got worked for 13m or so against Falaniko in Bellator). Has talent but is probably suited in a different organization.

Got lucky? He was gettin worked for what 14m. Until that fateful knee.

Perry reminds me of Lombard (who got worked for 13m or so against Falaniko in Bellator). Has talent but is probably suited in a different organization.
he was losing on the scorecards but you're describing it like Perry did nothing for 14minutes and that is bullshit.

Perry outstruck him pretty clearly in round 1 at least according to the fightmetric numbers, Roberts raised his output in round 2 and landed more significant strikes than Perry though it was close on total strikes landed, and in round 3 Roberts threw more but Perry outlanded him again and got the finish.

take the hater shades off and you will realise it WAS competitive throughout.

Platinum according to you has less skills than a sherdogger but yet he made it to the UFC
HE made it to the UFC not you
I guess thats what piss you the most...
<{Heymansnicker}>

One of the worst robberies I've ever seen...Perry clearly won 29-28...I really hope they clean up judging in the UFC soon...terrible...

UFC should build Platinum just like they should build Page and Sage. Feed them bums so they can get some momentum and experience. It would be cool if UFC took a page out of boxing and developed fighters. It isn't like UFC is the best fighting the best now days, so why not build you're stars the "right" way?

1) It was a joke hypetrain. Some fall for it, some ham it up, some keep it going no matter what. Some fall for that...

2) Perry's lack of footwork and fight IQ were exposed. His future opponents will study tape and notice he follows & takes shots instead of cutting Alan off. Mix in a TD or 2 to keep him guessing and you have a really poor version of post A-Team Rampage.

Last edited:
he was losing on the scorecards but you're describing it like Perry did nothing for 14minutes and that is bullshit.

Perry outstruck him pretty clearly in round 1 at least according to the fightmetric numbers, Roberts raised his output in round 2 and landed more significant strikes than Perry though it was close on total strikes landed, and in round 3 Roberts threw more but Perry outlanded him again and got the finish.

take the hater shades off and you will realise it WAS competitive throughout.

He had some exchanges. Roberts was more technical and most would agree, that if he had an ounce of power Perry would have been in some HUGE trouble.

It is what it is though.

And your last sentence displays what everyone of us "so called haters" has been talking about. He had a very competitive fight with Daniel "who the fook is that guy" Roberts.

Mike Perry wasn't ready for the #bless title is all.

Actually, he had already been exposed in previous fights.
But, he is a reasonable brawler...

Back