please stop saying Perry was exposed

Man that was just sad. Perry is/was the most overhyped fighter ever. He needs to go back to the smaller leagues for a bit.

Perry was exposed in his Roberts fight.

Non-existent head movement & movement in general. Just power.

Kiss_Exposed-135088.jpg

He didn't fight with a sense of urgency in rd 3. I was pretty surprised at that, given he tries to display the "warrior" archetype.

He didn't fight with a sense of urgency in rd 3. I was pretty surprised at that, given he tries to display the "warrior" archetype.

His ego wouldn't let him. He knew there was a good chance of Jouban knocking him out if he went all out in Rd 3.

His ego wouldn't let him. He knew there was a good chance of Jouban knocking him out if he went all out in Rd 3.
This. The way to tame the warrior spirit is to scare it. Platinum got scared of getting anesthetized, so he settled in for a decision loss.

Fool's Gold Perry fans got a rude awakening with his exposure. Quit trying the faux hipster shtick.

Perrywasexposedperrywasexopesedperrywasexpoesedperrywasexposedperrywasexopesedperrywasexpoesed
Perrywasexposedperrywasexopesedperrywasexpoesedperrywasexposedperrywasexopesedperrywasexpoesed
ok...i'm done.
now, Please ask to stop saying gall was crap and northcut was worse

ok...i'm done.
now, Please ask to stop saying gall was crap and northcut was worse

You have to be good to be exposed. Get off of perrys nuts

lol It's funny to see how fast sherdoggers turn on fighters.

"Perry Bless" you're all full of shit.

Back