please stop saying Perry was exposed

Where are all the armchair psychologists who said the weigh in "proved" Perry would win?

That's what I want to know.

I don't know. Perry got Jouban tagged in the first and pretty much controlled the second until that unlucky knock down came.

Uhh what. Jouban had him rock during their first exchange. He was destroying lead perry with body/leg kicks. He controlled the entire fight

LOL@ UFC 40. I was thinking during the fight this dude fights like a 170 Tank Abbott

In order to be exposed there has to be something THERE to expose.

Perry fights like he was frozen during ufc 40 and missed the last decade of fighting. Hes your perfect example of a guy who represents the style of fighting mma moved past years ago. No boxing, just face first and haymakers. The guy clearly isnt on the level of the top guys today. I really cant believe people fell so hard for this guy. Any of you who were on the bandwagon clearly have no eye for what a REAL up and commer is.
That's what Im saying. Holloway would whoop the shit out of him.

This is why Lando is the future and the only real prospect. It's fine to be stuck in the mud, have that swingin' and wingin' style, if you can grapple like Khabib....but Perry is a stand up fighter and like you say, it's like he is frozen in the Phil Baroni days.

That's what Im saying. Holloway would whoop the shit out of him.

This is why Lando is the future and the only real prospect. It's fine to be stuck in the mud, have that swingin' and wingin' style, if you can grapple like Khabib....but Perry is a stand up fighter and like you say, it's like he is frozen in the Phil Baroni days.

Yeah hes almost exactly like phil baroni. Thats who i thought of. Watching him fight.

Idk how you can look at a guy like lando and not see that he is a great talent. Idk how you can look at a guy like perry and say that he is. People around here simply dont have an eye for mma

LOL@ UFC 40. I was thinking during the fight this dude fights like a 170 Tank Abbott
I was gonna say Vitor or Tank from UFC 12 days. It's just funny that people legitimately thought that that style could in three championships in three eight classes in the modern UFC, nevermind just one! And like Vitor and Tank, hen he did not get his way, he quit rather than adapt.

I was gonna say Vitor or Tank from UFC 12 days. It's just funny that people legitimately thought that that style could in three championships in three eight classes in the modern UFC, nevermind just one! And like Vitor and Tank, hen he did not get his way, he quit rather than adapt.

i honestly dont know what the hype was all about. was it a joke?

....a fighter doing well against lesser talents, padding his record, then meeting someone who clearly outclassed him and made him look wanting....

...isnt that the very definition of exposed?

This is the only guy I've ever seen exposed.

20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

In order to be exposed there has to be something THERE to expose.
Correct.

Ronda was exposed, Mcgregor aswell against diaz twice.
Tho Mcgregor hype train seems to continue (damt he's good getting what he wants) .. But he will be exposed again

lol It's funny to see how fast sherdoggers turn on fighters.

"Perry Bless" you're all full of shit.
This is seriously what you think happened? You think all these people in here ragging on Perry were the same fans praising him a couple of days ago?

There may be a few people who had their minds changed, but probably not very many. All the fans who love Mike Perry don't have much to say right now, but they may still very much be fans. All the people who doubted Perry and some of those irritated by his fans are very gregarious right now.

It's not that allegiances switched en masse, so much as the demographics of those participating in these thread has changed.

Where are all the armchair psychologists who said the weigh in "proved" Perry would win?

That's what I want to know.

probably setting up an appointment with their own psychologist after Jouban dismantled their hero

Anything and everything "exposes" people these days. Hell even winning in a less convincing fashion than expected has "exposed" people to some lol.Best just to ignore them. Perry is young, the loss will do him good.

The guy has no defense and no effective gameplan for fighting someone who doesn't want to brawl with him. Has one hell of a chin though.

Back