Please stop making out like Nate is a big guy

How come nobody's posted one of those pics of a Diaz brother trying to flex at the weigh-ins? All that happens is that their skin stretches a little.

EDIT: Here we go. Your average Joe off the street has bigger pecs than this.

nate-diaz-7.jpg

Lol pecs mean absolute zilch when it comes to fighting, especially boxing. It's hard to get defined pecs from functional training. Look at some of the top boxers, no pecs.

Nate has fought literally his whole career at Lightweight 155

Nate has literally NOT fought his whole career at lightweight. Nate has literally fought at welterweight a few times. So I just wanted to let you know that I know that you don't know basic information about the subject of which you are posting.

Lol pecs mean absolute zilch when it comes to fighting, especially boxing. It's hard to get defined pecs from functional training. Look at some of the top boxers, no pecs.
This thread is about size though. Compare that pic with Conor at FW.

connormcgreggor.jpg

Nate is a behemoth at 155. He's a legit 6'3'' and close in size to Rockhold, but with slightly less muscle mass. Here he is dwarfing a huge WW Rory.

DiazvsMacDonaldUFC129_crop_340x234.jpg

Lol holy shit how can some people not tell that this is sarcasm. Even funnier is when they call you retarded for it lol.

Get that fuck out, Rory is wayyyyy bigger than Diaz. He is just leaning down there that is why he looks shorter but he is not. You Mcdouchebag fans are fucking retarded.

Nate-Diaz-vs-Rory-Macdonald.jpg

There you go...I'm not like you cutting the pic to make your point. GTFO RETARD!!
i can't tell if most of you replying to AndrewGolota48 are just playing along or if you're actually stupid.

So Conor is jumping two weights to fight a 6' 170 fighter. What planet is TS on? Has anyone else went from 145 fights to 170 in only months.....or at all?

Nate always looked 6'1-6'2 to me. If he starts eating meat and lifts weight he'll bulk up quickly.

I saw this on the fighter and kid they practically had a fight over sizes.

Nate actually isn't THAT big and certainly doesnt have the strength of a 170 lb guy. But at 155 he has a bigger frame than most guys. I doubt hes gona be stronger than conor on fight day. RDA may have been, all top 5 at WW will have a big advantage. Not nate.

you don't know what you're talking about. Nate used to get pretty skinny for 155 but is a big guy when he's not starving himself. And after his last long layoff he came in against MJ with a more muscular physique. And now he won't be cutting to 155, he's going to be pretty big at 170. Nick has said at times Nate gets bigger than him, and I know Nate gets up over 185 if he doesn't keep his weight down.

Can we just fuckin agree that it's gonna be fuckin interesting as fuck! To see a fuckin guy move up two mutha fuckin weight classes after winning a fuckin championship to take on a legit fuckin killer on fuckin short notice!

I don't give a fuck! o_O

Nate is a behemoth at 155. He's a legit 6'3'' and close in size to Rockhold, but with slightly less muscle mass. Here he is dwarfing a huge WW Rory.

DiazvsMacDonaldUFC129_crop_340x234.jpg
it's quite a bit more than a little - rockhold is solid muscle and diaz is one of the slimmest guys at LW. he's not a 'behemoth' by any means, he just has a big wingspan.

and that guy in the pic, the little guy he's 'dwarfing'? here's the video - macdonald is completely squatting down. that pic is totally misleading.

Get that fuck out, Rory is wayyyyy bigger than Diaz. He is just leaning down there that is why he looks shorter but he is not. You Mcdouchebag fans are fucking retarded.

Nate-Diaz-vs-Rory-Macdonald.jpg

There you go...I'm not like you cutting the pic to make your point. GTFO RETARD!!

Plus, I remember Diaz was wearing one of those american Basketball shoes or something, that must add another inch or two to his height.

True, Nate is not big in person, he is lanky. He isn't strong, thats why he always gets dominated in the grappling. his best chance to beat Conor is by grappling but his takedowns are weak so I dont think he will get Conor down.

Wha???

So Conor is jumping two weights to fight a 6' 170 fighter. What planet is TS on? Has anyone else went from 145 fights to 170 in only months.....or at all?

He jumps weight classes better than he jumps logs. Gotta give him that.

Back