Please stop making out like Nate is a big guy

John Wayne Gacy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I keep reading in the last few days that Conor has huge balls to move up to face a much bigger guy at welterweight. Well sorry to disappoint but I have personally seen Nate Diaz at UFC fan expo in 2014 and he is not a big guy, he might be about 6 foot but he is very slim, he is not broad or has a large frame, he is no bigger than Porier who Conor already beat.

Nate has fought literally his whole career at Lightweight 155, and he is a smallish to average sized lightweight. Conor has a lot more meat on the bones that Nate, Nate may be taller but if he was 5'9'' he would be at 135 I think, I seen him in person and he is very slim.

Conor fought a similar one who is Holloway but Nate is the first that has a reach advantage.

Don't you get it, TS? That's why I thought this was a stupid fight to make. Too many fucking excuses. If Conor wins all we'll hear from the haters is "10-days notice Diaz". At least that's a legit excuse but If Conor should somehow lose, we'll hear from his nuthuggers. "Not fair, Conor moved up 2 weight classes to fight a WW. He'd still win the LW title". It's already started.

If they had gone with Cerrone, he was already in fight-shape, said he'd cut to 55 and he doesn't make excuses but Conor wanted Diaz and when Conor says jump, Dana answers "how high?".

Nate is a behemoth at 155. He's a legit 6'3'' and close in size to Rockhold, but with slightly less muscle mass. Here he is dwarfing a huge WW Rory.

DiazvsMacDonaldUFC129_crop_340x234.jpg

I keep reading in the last few days that Conor has huge balls to move up to face a much bigger guy at welterweight. Well sorry to disappoint but I have personally seen Nate Diaz at UFC fan expo in 2014 and he is not a big guy, he might be about 6 foot but he is very slim, he is not broad or has a large frame, he is no bigger than Porier who Conor already beat.

Nate has fought literally his whole career at Lightweight 155, and he is a smallish to average sized lightweight. Conor has a lot more meat on the bones that Nate, Nate may be taller but if he was 5'9'' he would be at 135 I think, I seen him in person and he is very slim.

Literally? His whole career?

Don't you get it, TS? That's why I thought this was a stupid fight to make. Too many fucking excuses. If Conor wins all we'll hear from the haters is "10-days notice Diaz". At least that's a legit excuse but If Conor should somehow lose, we'll hear from his nuthuggers. "Not fair, Conor moved up 2 weight classes to fight a WW. He'd still win the LW title". It's already started.

If they had gone with Cerrone, he was already in fight-shape, said he'd cut to 55 and he doesn't make excuses but Conor wanted Diaz and when Conor says jump, Dana answers "how high?".

If Conor gets beat by a 3 day camp Diaz his nuthuggers literally have nothing they can say to defend it, lol.

Dude, he's way bigger than Conor is. If you can't see that you must be new.

Nate is a behemoth at 155. He's a legit 6'3'' and close in size to Rockhold, but with slightly less muscle mass. Here he is dwarfing a huge WW Rory.

"Slightly less muscle mass."

Do us all a favor, and just stop posting here. Good god...

TS, shout me down if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you love Big Guys?

If Conor gets beat by a 3 day camp Diaz his nuthuggers literally have nothing they can say to defend it, lol.

But you know they will. The excuse is already in the can with the "Nate is way bigger and a WW". Even though we all know he's really a LW and couldnt handle top WW's when he tried it. Look at the above . "slightly less muscle mass than Rockhold" who could be fighting at LHW.

True, Nate is not big in person, he is lanky. He isn't strong, thats why he always gets dominated in the grappling. his best chance to beat Conor is by grappling but his takedowns are weak so I dont think he will get Conor down.

Get that fuck out, Rory is wayyyyy bigger than Diaz. He is just leaning down there that is why he looks shorter but he is not. You Mcdouchebag fans are fucking retarded.

Nate-Diaz-vs-Rory-Macdonald.jpg

There you go...I'm not like you cutting the pic to make your point. GTFO RETARD!!

TS is right. Look at all these fuckers thinking cause hes 6' tall hes a giant monster. Hes long and lanky. When they weigh in you'll see conor may be the more fighter with more MASS.

Back