Please stop making out like Nate is a big guy

Get that fuck out, Rory is wayyyyy bigger than Diaz. He is just leaning down there that is why he looks shorter but he is not. You Mcdouchebag fans are fucking retarded.

Nate-Diaz-vs-Rory-Macdonald.jpg

There you go...I'm not like you cutting the pic to make your point. GTFO RETARD!!

im sure that was a joke and it went right over your head.

Here's Nate next to the supposedly "big LW" Dos Anjos when Nate had the least amount of muscle he's ever had in his career. It looks like Sean Sherk vs. Gus for crying out loud. He must cut from 200 lbs. easily.

rafael-dos-anjos-nate-diaz-ufc-on-fox-131.jpg

Conner should have the strengh advantage in this fight anyone that thinks othwrwise is delusional.

Nate is a behemoth at 155. He's a legit 6'3'' and close in size to Rockhold, but with slightly less muscle mass. Here he is dwarfing a huge WW Rory.

DiazvsMacDonaldUFC129_crop_340x234.jpg
Ye and Rory is even big for welterweight yet Diaz is bigger than him and fights a weight class below him its pathetic

Get that fuck out, Rory is wayyyyy bigger than Diaz. He is just leaning down there that is why he looks shorter but he is not. You Mcdouchebag fans are fucking retarded.

Nate-Diaz-vs-Rory-Macdonald.jpg

There you go...I'm not like you cutting the pic to make your point. GTFO RETARD!!
hahaha. ^this^ Tiny back, tiny shoulders, skinny legs (hidden by jeans). Heck his legs plus jeans are thinner than Rory's in compression shorts. We all saw how lean he can be when he comes in shape such as his last fight, but I have a feeling he's going to look pretty average against McGregor in a few days.

Nate tried his luck at WW, if i recall correctly he was flying in the air back to the LW division, Conor and him are legit LW´s, Nate being a little taller with longer reach, not exactly bigger.

Don't you get it, TS? That's why I thought this was a stupid fight to make. Too many fucking excuses. If Conor wins all we'll hear from the haters is "10-days notice Diaz". At least that's a legit excuse but If Conor should somehow lose, we'll hear from his nuthuggers. "Not fair, Conor moved up 2 weight classes to fight a WW. He'd still win the LW title". It's already started.

If they had gone with Cerrone, he was already in fight-shape, said he'd cut to 55 and he doesn't make excuses but Conor wanted Diaz and when Conor says jump, Dana answers "how high?".
It should have been cerone who was in fighting shape

Imo Nate is a B level fighter, not an A level one.

Here's Nate next to the supposedly "big LW" Dos Anjos when Nate had the least amount of muscle he's ever had in his career. It looks like Sean Sherk vs. Gus for crying out loud. He must cut from 200 lbs. easily.

rafael-dos-anjos-nate-diaz-ufc-on-fox-131.jpg
Who ever called RDA a big LW? GTFO!

So if Connor said lets do it at 185...did he beat a middleweight now?

This fight was put together for profit. Let's just enjoy the show and appreciate it for what it is.

I keep reading in the last few days that Conor has huge balls to move up to face a much bigger guy at welterweight. Well sorry to disappoint but I have personally seen Nate Diaz at UFC fan expo in 2014 and he is not a big guy, he might be about 6 foot but he is very slim, he is not broad or has a large frame, he is no bigger than Porier who Conor already beat.

Nate has fought literally his whole career at Lightweight 155, and he is a smallish to average sized lightweight. Conor has a lot more meat on the bones that Nate, Nate may be taller but if he was 5'9'' he would be at 135 I think, I seen him in person and he is very slim.
Im pretty sure he fought at WW so no not literally.

dude is tall and lanky that's it

Mcgegor has A LOT more muscle mass and is overall the bigger guy but most idiots on here judge size on just height

Conner is supposedly 180lbs and that's a very lean 180 meanwhile Nate is probably about the same on a normal day but he's skinny fat

Nate tried his luck at WW, if i recall correctly he was flying in the air back to the LW division, Conor and him are legit LW´s, Nate being a little taller with longer reach, not exactly bigger.
Thats because he does better fighting people smaller than him when he fights people his size he loses.

yeah Nate is just a little taller than Travis Browne
McG is about like Joe Silva

Nate is bigger than the so-called midgets that McG has been fighting.

How come nobody's posted one of those pics of a Diaz brother trying to flex at the weigh-ins? All that happens is that their skin stretches a little.

EDIT: Here we go. Your average Joe off the street has bigger pecs than this.

nate-diaz-7.jpg

Back