Please not the interim horse shit again...

Correction, you meant to say damn it not another Brazilian champion pulling out right before having to fight McGoat. RDA must have watched that Aldo KO a few too many times.

I can see it happening. Dana throws RDA under the bus and says he's not really injured, then UFC 196 McGregor vs Ferguson for the interim LW title.

i dont have a problem with interim, but i just dont want dumbass conor mcgregor nuthuggers to say how hes the LW CHAMP now, its a fucking fake belt dummies

The UFC doesn't care if something is "fair" or "logical". They will make this fucking interim belt anyway.

Too bad Cerrone just fought last weekend. That would have been a nice replacement fight for our new interim lightweight champion of the world!

RDA's defence was only 2 months ago,so it shouldn't happen.
Just delay it.

Why not? The challenger was ready for the fight. Not his fault the champion is scared

Before Conor,how many times did UFC brought out the interim belt after the champ is injured for the first time?

There is a huge difference,its fake.

the fact that it's fake means there is no difference.

I can see it happening. Dana throws RDA under the bus and says he's not really injured, then UFC 196 McGregor vs Ferguson for the interim LW title.

The part about Dana throwing RDA under the bus is not so nice, but that other fight would be amazing.
Or Conor vs Barboza as a fun non-title fight would be great too.

RDA defended the belt like 2 months ago so an interim belt would be plain bullshit. Let McGregor defend the featherweight belt against Edgar instead

RDA defended the belt like 2 months ago so an interim belt would be plain bullshit. Let McGregor defend the featherweight belt against Edgar instead
hes been preparing for 155, theres not a chance in hell they have him cut to 145. i cant believe anyone thinks this might even happen, he fights at 155 100%.

Back