Please nobody point out that Brazilians went 4-1 last night

No shit...

Out of all the fucking nonsensical bullshit that goes on in here. This is the worst. I don't give a fuck what country a fighter is from as far as a reason to bitch about them. Or to cheer against them. It's so fucking childish.

Brazil and the US have arguably done more for mma than anywhere else

Big fan of both countries too, us Europeans are well-travelled

Edit - and Japan and Canada!!!!

Last edited:
Dude is an effin killer

Hope he fights again real soon and someone up the ladder

Brazilians should be more worried about the zika virus and their feces lakes/rivers.

2-0 for Africa.

Time for #UFCNigeria in Boko Haram.

Francis is everything ubereem wanted to be

I bet they're carrying eachother around on their shoulders and high fiving all night long!

You just did, TS. Now they're on the radar, and that's not good for a 3rd world country.

We're talking about a country, right?

Time to send are bigg gunz at them... Diaz, Sonnen, Estrogen Blocked Jones. It's time to liberate the MMA people of Cameroon.

Americans don't give a fuck about where fighters are from though. We already rule the world, so it's all good.
You american's need to realise that the USA isn't the whole world and don't deny it as you do call the MLB championship the world series

You american's need to realise that the USA isn't the whole world and don't deny it as you do call the MLB championship the world series

Who the fuck is going to beat us in baseball? It's world championship by default. You going to get the Icelandic football team to play the NFL pro bowlers?

Who the fuck is going to beat us in baseball? It's world championship by default. You going to get the Icelandic football team to play the NFL pro bowlers?
I hear Japan has a pretty good baseball league but really who besides those two country's cares about Baseball it's like Cricket post USDA

I'm sure there is some Central American country which combined could beat the US team.

2-0 for Africa.

Time for #UFCNigeria in Boko Haram.
dana-white2.jpg

Back