Please nobody point out that Brazilians went 4-1 last night

I hear Japan has a pretty good baseball league but really who besides those two country's cares about Baseball it's like Cricket post USDA

Cricket is Pinocchio's homeboy. I don't give a shit about the other 49 states anyway.

USDA has some bad ass steaks btw.

TS: you were specifically asked to not do this, but you did this, anyway. I don't know whether you did it on purposs, or accident, but it was wrong. Wrong.

dana-white2.jpg
rps20160511_032223.jpg

Brazilians Are doing good now. It probably has something to do with USADA. Peds have long been a part of American culture, And especially wrestlers get huge advantages from it. Not anymore...

Brazilians Are doing good now. It probably has something to do with USADA. Peds have long been a part of American culture, And especially wrestlers get huge advantages from it. Not anymore...
Lol steroids are LEGAL in Brazil you moron!

I hear Japan has a pretty good baseball league but really who besides those two country's cares about Baseball it's like Cricket post USDA
Korea
Taiwan
The Dominican Republic
Panama
Venezuela
Cuba
Curaçao
Canada
Nicaragua
Mexico

Lol steroids are LEGAL in Brazil you moron!
dude if you gonna troll at least troll good.

"In most any country, you can legally buy anabolic steroids so as long as you do so from the pharmacy via a prescription given to you to treat a medical need.In places like the United States, this is the only way you can purchase anabolic steroids, and this will hold true in Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and Portugal."

dude if you gonna troll at least troll good.

"In most any country, you can legally buy anabolic steroids so as long as you do so from the pharmacy via a prescription given to you to treat a medical need.In places like the United States, this is the only way you can purchase anabolic steroids, and this will hold true in Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and Portugal."
Most any country??? Lol Brazil is a steroid junky's DREAM!!!

Most any country??? Lol Brazil is a steroid junky's DREAM!!!
show me a proof that steroids are more commom in Brazil then in USA and i go home in silence.
if not just stop spreading out stuff based on your own bias.

Back