Please nobody point out that Brazilians went 4-1 last night

maxresdefault.jpg

HjQAo.gif

somebody recommended a ufc event in Cameroon But Dana was unsure if their athletic commission would approve...then he was unsure if Cameroon has an athletic commision
dana-white2.jpg

But Dana saw money in the event regardless of the legal or moral aspects. "ITS FUCKING AFRICA!!!" he was quoted as saying
Dana smiled incessantly, while he thought of who to place on the card
"I'LL ADD MYSELF.....AND I'LL FIGHT TITO....NO!.....A LION!!!!!
But then the Ghanaians became angered Cameroon was receiving its own event before them
even fringe fighters from the Sudan threatened the likelihood of a ufc in central Africa. Although Dana was swift and articulate, In his diplomatic response. image (1).gif

Last edited:
His name is not NGANNOU, its NGOATNOU

TS has been swimming in his feces infested lakes and rivers in Brazil.

Korea
Taiwan
The Dominican Republic
Panama
Venezuela
Cuba
Curaçao
Canada
Nicaragua
Mexico
well there you go , thanks for enlightening me , I had no idea that baseball was that popular but then again i can't stand cricket , golf and soccer and yet lots of nations seem to enjoy them , to each there own ( also i was just joking around with that comment )

Cricket is Pinocchio's homeboy. I don't give a shit about the other 49 states anyway.

USDA has some bad ass steaks btw.
Touche on the pinnochio comment but the crickets name is jimmney or something like that .
and i should of proof read my comment i meant USADA

Lol so stupid
It may be stupid but you know you aren't going to dispute it bc we do run the world. Also @Rum Brazilians have one title right now. No, aldo's interim doesn't count. Barboza does all his training in America bc he actually enjoys being successful. Idk what you're bragging about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back