Please don't Chuck....Please

is like that movie i wich that girl wants to kill herself because she can no longer box

"Plenty" is relative to lifestyle. Chuck is a celebrity, and he probably wants to continue to live in that fashion.
His lifestyle is a choice. He should have been smarter with that. Wanderlei at least was able to open a gym and help other guys,and have a seperate income,and probably doesnt live as lavishly as Chuck did,and we can see Wanderlei fought only 3 times since 2013,and hasnt fought since 2018. Probably because he doesnt need it as bad as Chuck. Wanderlei's chin isnt at all what it once was,but he still went 2 rounds w Fatpage,and the distance w Sonnen. Chuck's hard partying and lavish lifestyle was his own choice. I think also,with Chuck,that he also really likes to fight,but his chin prevents him from doing so,really. I wish they wouldnt sanction him at this point.

Chuck is clearly broke. Sad to hear

Hes not broke lol. Some guys just cannot stay retired and want to relive there glory days. Happens all the time

I'd watch it

who doesn't love a good freakshow?

Seriously. WHY would anyone want to watch a guy who literally cant fight or take a punch?

he needs money. if his opponent is on the same level, I see no problem with this.

you will have a bunch of people virtue signaling on this thread, feigning concern.... but in reality, these same people..... if you emailed them a video of old homeless people street fighting, they would click on it

Considering that he even had some opportunities in Hollywood for a few extra dollars unlike 99% of his competitors, something must have gone wrong somewhere.

Bareknuckle. Where dreams go to die.

KindIcyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

If Chuck really wants to sacrifice himself on the Altar of JBG, who are we to deny him his chosen honorable end?

Dana throw him a few mill wtf is this shit ufc fucked over Liddell Hughes and others promised them money for life nope wme axed that right away assholes

he needs money. if his opponent is on the same level, I see no problem with this.

you will have a bunch of people virtue signaling on this thread, feigning concern.... but in reality, these same people..... if you emailed them a video of old homeless people street fighting, they would click on it
You assume way too much. Im interested in seeing the best guys fight. I dont have time for much else.

Back