Please don't Chuck....Please

He should call Jake Paul to arrange something so he can be fed to him and give more credential to him for knocking out a LHW former champ
That would wreck me if Jake Paul the D-Bag knocked out Chuck. fuckkkkk

If he's broke I'd rather do a fucking GoFundMe to get him whatever BKFC would pay him than to have him fight again.

I just think the dude is a fighter through and through and will want to fight until the day he dies.

I would live to see chuck fight some youtube star and get KTFO again.
I hop it doesn't actually happen. I'm just stating that I would find it entertaining as hell.

Sure, why not? The 8 year layoff didn't seem to help his chin in his forties? But I think a 3 year layoff in his fifties just might be beneficial.

Get Wandy on the line!

Epic Knuckles and soggy Depends to be seen!

Don't do it, Chuck. Try to get a job back in the UFC where you actually have to work but at least you'd be making decent money helping train young fighters instead of doing bare knuckle boxing.

It's like Chuck and Wanderlei will forever be suffering due to the fact that they didn't fight at the right time of their careers in 2003.
They both made plenty of money.

Chuck vs Jan if Jan beats Glover. Good old style training partner revenge

This is happening.

The line between bkfc and bumfights ceases to exist if they sign grampa Chuck
Even Dana drew a line with Chuck and that was quite a while ago when he wasn't in nearly as bad of shape. He was sooooooo bad that Dana didn't capitalize on one more fight for money. Sadly he didn't share that with BJ Penn's career.

Chuck Liddell teases interest in bare-knuckle fighting: ‘If they’re interested, come and talk to me’ (msn.com)

“It would all have to depend,” Liddell said during the broadcast. “We’d have to talk about it. Yeah, if they pay enough money, sure. It all depends on what they come up with. We can talk about it. If they’re interested come and talk to me.”

Liddell added that he has chatted with BKFC President Dave Feldman in the past but didn’t say if they’d ever discussed a possible return to the ring.

Liddell, 51, hasn’t competed since 2018 when he suffered a first-round knockout loss to longtime rival Tito Ortiz in a fight for the now defunct Golden Boy MMA.

View attachment 870442
Maybe having a few years off has been good for him. We might see a new and rejuvenated Chuck.

So did Conor, there's a different layer to suffering that money doesn't fix. Bandaid on an arterial bleed type of thing.
Yes but i dont think that Wanderlei and Chuck fighting late is something either of them lay awake at night thinking about. It could be that Chuck just doesnt want to stop because he loves to fight in general. That is easy to believe...but if Chuck doesnt have any money in the bank,that is his own fault.

Back