Please don't Chuck....Please

He probably doesn't remember much of it, but he does have an accounting degree, he's probably not broke.

And no, he should definitely not do this.

Fuck, considering how slow and stiff he looked VS Tito, I'll fight chuck liddel in BKFC. Hit me up, chuck! Keyboard warrior calling you out!
I’ll cut weight in case you chicken out at the end . How much we getting paid?

Chuck Liddell teases interest in bare-knuckle fighting: ‘If they’re interested, come and talk to me’ (msn.com)

“It would all have to depend,” Liddell said during the broadcast. “We’d have to talk about it. Yeah, if they pay enough money, sure. It all depends on what they come up with. We can talk about it. If they’re interested come and talk to me.”

Liddell added that he has chatted with BKFC President Dave Feldman in the past but didn’t say if they’d ever discussed a possible return to the ring.

Liddell, 51, hasn’t competed since 2018 when he suffered a first-round knockout loss to longtime rival Tito Ortiz in a fight for the now defunct Golden Boy MMA.

View attachment 870442
I want to Chuck FUCK - Part 2! Both Wand and Chuck are broke and fucked up physically. I think Chuck cripples Wand and fucks him in the ring.

I want to FUCK Chuck - Part 3! Both Wand and Chuck are broke and fucked up physically. I think Chuck cripples Wand and fucks him in the ring.
I'd imagine Chuck is much worse off. Wanderlei did not party hard for 20 - 30 yrs like Chuck did.

Also: Part 3? there wasnt even a part 2.

I could beat chuck he looked like he was about to TKO himself just from moving around the cage vs tito

He’s already got the damage he’s going to get. Let the guy make half a million. Whatever.

Needs?

Bro its over for Chuck. Its been over. It was over when Rashad knocked him two weeks into the future.

He's 51 yrs old.

Tis but a number. He took too long off before, but this 3 year gap might not be so bad. 50's are the new 30's. It'll probably take 2 or 3 more fights for him to get in the groove....

I believe Forrest had the same setup.

Unlike Hughes and Chuck, Forrest showed up and worked.

Probably why the UFC has kept Forrest around.
That's EXACTLY what happened. Zuffa was paying Hughes and Chuck out of sheer loyalty,but Forrest actually put the work in.

WME chose to not honor Zuffa's pledge,which makes sense,unfortunatley.

Tis but a number. He took too long off before, but this 3 year gap might not be so bad. 50's are the new 30's. It'll probably take 2 or 3 more fights for him to get in the groove....

Seriously,i know you are joking,or at least hope so,but I bet some hangers on tell Chuck this exact thing,and he goes ahead and tries. Disastrous.

He probably doesn't remember much of it, but he does have an accounting degree, he's probably not broke.

And no, he should definitely not do this.
I can't see Chuck getting a job at H and R block for 60k a year. I think the jobs are probably slim pickings for Chuck at this point. I would say he could probably run a Martial Arts school teaching Kempo but with Covid that probably isn't a good bet anymore and I see Martial Arts schools failing all over anyways. To keep food on the table I think its BKFC or bust at this point. Maybe do a podcast? One other BKFC fight I would like to see is Chuck vs Hendo. I wonder if he still has the H-Bomb.

They both made plenty of money.

"Plenty" is relative to lifestyle. Chuck is a celebrity, and he probably wants to continue to live in that fashion. He made good money, but he wasn't raking in the same money he probably would have, had he been champion 4 or 5 years later.

Back