Please don't Chuck....Please

Considering that he even had some opportunities in Hollywood for a few extra dollars unlike 99% of his competitors, something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Maybe content with the Zuffa post career pay. I can understand that,but you have to live like that wont last forever,despite what the intent was.

As if getting knocked out by Tito Ortiz wasn’t enough.

Fighters fight right? Better this than him Joe Schilling random dudes. Shit BJ tried that but ended up getting KO'd himself. Some fighters will always find an excuse to fight. I don't think he's broke.

at this point, i'd be afraid for Chuck's well being vs any capable sub 40 yr old man. there's no way Chuck can throw a combination like Joe Schilling can anymore.

Any athletic commission that sanctions this should be ashamed of themselves

No Chuck. Get that look out of your eyes. Please. Think of the children.

Hes not broke lol. Some guys just cannot stay retired and want to relive there glory days. Happens all the time

And you know that he's doing well financially how exactly? I sincerely hope he is but I haven't seen anything to indicate that.

At least Tito is still making the odd cheap B movie.

o1jSdh6.jpg

Fuck, considering how slow and stiff he looked VS Tito, I'll fight chuck liddel in BKFC. Hit me up, chuck! Keyboard warrior calling you out!

It honestly crossed my mind last time he fought and that's just sad as Chuck would destroy me in 10 seconds if he wasn't so screwed up physically and likely brain damaged.

And I'm 38 and don't know how to fight. Still think I'd have a chance, he looked that bad. It'd be like fighting Michael J Fox.

Lol if tito has your number it's time to hang em up, even moreso considering what Chuck did to him earlier in his career.

Chuck looked so off balance in his last fight I thought he might fall down and hurt himself if he threw a hard punch. He should not be fighting.

Maybe if they did Chuck vs Artem. He would have to have a crazy advantage to make it competitive.

With how much Dana makes he could just be Chuck's sugar daddy.

RJJ vs Chuck would do big numbers in BKFC. Or Maybe James Toney vs Chuck. Maybe if they can get Anderson Silva vs Chuck. Not sure what other big names they could afford something massive like Chuck vs Tyson in BKFC.
Against a pro boxer? That’s legit signing on for him to die.

Only Bare Fuckle fight he should take needs to be against Randy.

Only Bare Fuckle fight he should take needs to be against Randy.
Why do people even bring randy up? Randy is even older than chuck and has no reason at all to do a bare knuckle fight.

Neither Chuck or randy should fight anyone. They are old men.

Back