Please Ben Henderson lose!

ts you're just a hater, Benny Boy is awesome

Lulz. He wasn't able to do it the first two times but suddenly he will in the third? :rolleyes:

the first fight was closer than anyone wants to remember, past that if clay can when a fight against pettis through positional control then benson can as well.

I think unless rustam catches Benson like he did with madvidal I think Benson takes this fight quite easily .

I don't think Edgar or Thomson are that much better in this regard. Yet they don't get 1/10th of the hate Henderson does.

Both have had high profile matches where they knocked an opponent the fuck out, Josh's being one of the highlights of his career. Neither are black and overly religious and both still routinely are called point fighters. I've lost count of the times Frankie has been called "pitter-patter pillow fists" by butthurt BJ fans. Plus Edgar has his own personal online troll ala willin, Gray Maynard's pseudo-dad who trawls Sherdog for chances to insult the guy who ended his boy.

So there's some good reasons and some not so good reasons, but there's plenty of haterade to go around for all three men.

Nope, but you can get a GTFO

Jimmies Rustled?

EnviroKidz_GorillaMunchFront.jpg

I don't understand how Thomson can be so great, but only Bendo gets hate for the Thomson/Bendo fight, like Bendo forced Thomson to make it boring. Same goes for the Gil fight. If the fight sucks, both guys are to blame, but I don't see Gil and Thomson getting hate, never understood this, especially since those fights were very entertaining.

I quesiton anyone who says Bendo is not fun to watch.

who said the gil fights sucked? There's were some of the best 25 min battles in MMA.

I wouldnt consider bendo an exciting guy, but ill still watch him 100% of the time. it's been a while now, but i do recall thinking his performance against thomson was pretty subpar.

What??? Thomson is one of the most exciting fighters at LW imo.

I like thomson.....thought he won fight against bendo

What r u basing this "more exciting" buisness on? Other than diaz ko?

He doesn't finish fights often
Hasn't faced universally strong comp

All 3 melendez fights were close....
Last really impressive win other than diaz was healey.....like 5yrs ago

Benson-Henderson-UFC-150-w_3529-478x270.jpg

Just this at yo FACE TS!!!

I like thomson.....thought he won fight against bendo

What r u basing this "more exciting" buisness on? Other than diaz ko?

He doesn't finish fights often
Hasn't faced universally strong comp

All 3 melendez fights were close....
Last really impressive win other than diaz was healey.....like 5yrs ago

Excting =/= winning. Certainly the 3 melendez bouts and the diaz where his most exciting performances. I get excited every I hear the guy is fighting. Melendez 3x and Bendo are huge competition. Other than that, not he hasnt faced the greatest guys, but that's because he wasn't in the UFC.

Just don't watch his fights. Problem solved

Him losing doesn't mean he won't fight anymore TS

His split decision wins have been against outstanding competition in Edgar, Thomson, and Melendez. He has decisively destroyed excellent fighters like Jim Miller, Nate
Diaz, and even has a finish over Cowboy. I wouldn't put the guy down for those close fights if anything it's an accomplishment to have close fights with those guys. I expect him to run through Rustam decisively.

Back