Please Ben Henderson lose!

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I respect him as a fighter and think that he is pretty solid but I just don't enjoy his fighting style. I think he does just enough to win the fight but that's about it. He edges out opponents to questionable split decisions, but will always be at the top of the division.

Josh Thompson said that it felt like he was tapping him with punches and that he didn't feel any of his strikes, which I believe. It always seemed like he was holding back on his strikes so he could be the first one to make contact and conserve energy, but I chalked it up to my hatred for his style.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a excellent fighter, just not someone I enjoy watching and would like to see him lose this upcoming fight but that is a huge task for an untested Khabilov. There's a reason why Benson is always on Fight Nights when he isn't fighting for a title and it is because he's boring to watch.

Bendo won't lose because all things are possible through Christ.

Now CAN I get an amen?

Benson-Henderson-UFC-150-w_3529-478x270.jpg

1700 see my current post ticker for more detailed information
Wait what? Its going to be a great fight no doubt

I want to see the Bendo in Bendo vs Frankie 1 and Bendo vs Guida. I don't know if he lost his hunger or what it is but he truly has changed as a fighter. I would have thought that Pettis would have thrown that fire back into him but from his last fight its not so apparent.

Hoping Bendo wins a close fight so everyone whines and complains afterward.

Should let him hit you in the face a few times rather than just believing a guy who was butthurt he lost.

I respect him as a fighter and think that he is pretty solid but I just don't enjoy his fighting style. I think he does just enough to win the fight but that's about it.

I don't think Edgar or Thomson are that much better in this regard. Yet they don't get 1/10th of the hate Henderson does.

Don't worry TC, I bet Dana shares your sentiment and will cut him right after his next loss and call him a "gatekeeper"

Bendo won't lose because all things are possible through Christ.

Now CAN I get an amen?

Benson-Henderson-UFC-150-w_3529-478x270.jpg

Amen!

I'm rooting for Bendo always. And he really isn't a point fighter. If anything Josh was the one point fighting in the last fight. He got Bendos back several times, and he didn't even try to throw punches, because he didn't want to lose the position. Bendo on the other hand commited to his strikes on the feet, which made him vulnerable to takedowns.

I don't think Edgar or Thomson are that much better in this regard. Yet they don't get 1/10th of the hate Henderson does.

What??? Thomson is one of the most exciting fighters at LW imo.

I've never been a fan of his but lately I'm starting to like him, could be that I'm avoiding his interviews haha

Bendo got this

Back