Please Ben Henderson lose!

Bendo can't let Rustam take his back so easy as he did with Thomson.

Rustam will bear-hug him and throw him till Bendo is done

You do realize Rustam has thrown one guy in the UFC right? A guy making his debut too, hardly a Bendo caliber fighter. His next two fights he did not have success with his takedowns let alone slam people.

If you don't care for his style that's fine, but it's not his fault the judges award him decisions you think he lost.

He doesn't judge his fights....he is entertaining to watch. He's really hard to finish and cmon...dat Korean doe

It's the typical Zuffa effect. In WEC Bendo was a monster and exciting to watch. Now he's a decent grinder, and still skillful, but that "safety" first style is meant to get title fights but not finishes. GSP showed us the way to success.

I wana see bendo win a close fight... Just to see the butthurt haters cry... It's like everyone forgets he came to the ufc dominating fools... Ill admit, Edgar 2 was weak... But he beat Edgar no question in there first fight, and I beleive the rematch wasent even needed... Melendez was close... Could have gone either way... And all Thomson did was ride his back with no threat of finishing him, and was out struck badly... Before that fight everyone was crying about takedowns/ dominant positions that lead to nothing being to highly valued... They get it right for once, and everyone still cries... Bendo by UD/SD and haters bitch and moan =]

Bendo won't lose because all things are possible through Christ.

Now CAN I get an amen?

Benson-Henderson-UFC-150-w_3529-478x270.jpg

The victory will be his.

I could watch Benson vs Frankie over and over again...

I respect him as a fighter and think that he is pretty solid but I just don't enjoy his fighting style. I think he does just enough to win the fight but that's about it. He edges out opponents to questionable split decisions, but will always be at the top of the division.

Josh Thompson said that it felt like he was tapping him with punches and that he didn't feel any of his strikes, which I believe. It always seemed like he was holding back on his strikes so he could be the first one to make contact and conserve energy, but I chalked it up to my hatred for his style.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a excellent fighter, just not someone I enjoy watching and would like to see him lose this upcoming fight but that is a huge task for an untested Khabilov. There's a reason why Benson is always on Fight Nights when he isn't fighting for a title and it is because he's boring to watch.

pretty much how i feel about Bendo his fights are usually a good time for a break

i did like seeing him beat Frankie tho as i see Frankie as the exact same fighter

Eat shit TS. So much for his punches not hurting, eh?

Guess you'll have to sit in Santa's lap again...

Back