Please Ben Henderson lose!

What??? Thomson is one of the most exciting fighters at LW imo.

I don't understand how Thomson can be so great, but only Bendo gets hate for the Thomson/Bendo fight, like Bendo forced Thomson to make it boring. Same goes for the Gil fight. If the fight sucks, both guys are to blame, but I don't see Gil and Thomson getting hate, never understood this, especially since those fights were very entertaining.

I quesiton anyone who says Bendo is not fun to watch.

It would be nice if Khabilov won since it'd shake the division up and Benson goes absolutely nowhere with a win over Khabilov and two looming losses to the current champion.

It would be nice if Khabilov won since it'd shake the division up and Benson goes absolutely nowhere with a win over Khabilov and two looming losses to the current champion.

but he won't

Thomson is a point fighter now? :icon_conf

Bendo won't lose because all things are possible through Christ.

Now CAN I get an amen?

Benson-Henderson-UFC-150-w_3529-478x270.jpg
Amen!

Benson will lose tonight. The illuminati are scumbags, plus Khabliov has ALLAH on his side, and Allah is stronger then Jesus. Indeed, our god is an awesome GOD!

I think people need to differentiate between not trying to finish and not being able to finish. He tried to finish Jim Miller, Bocek and Nate Diaz. Those guys were just tough to shut the lights off on and he's not much of a submission guy these guys compared to his WEC times.

I think people need to differentiate between not trying to finish and not being able to finish. He tried to finish Jim Miller, Bocek and Nate Diaz. Those guys were just tough to shut the lights off on and he's not much of a submission guy these guys compared to his WEC times.

So true. I mean Bendo even pulled guard trying to finish a standing arm triangle against Thomson. He gave up position trying to finish Thomson with a move that is difficult to get. How is that point fighting?

benson wins this by positional control, he wins the re rematch with pettis in the same fasion

One can only hope.

If fact I would like for Bendo to lose a BS hometown decision just for lols

I think Bendo has been in some really good fights. Great all around fighter. I think it makes the strategy really interesting when people fight him.

For probably random reasons, I tend not to cheer for him. But in my mind, he has been in a bunch of close, exciting fights with top opponents over the past couple of years.

I wonder if he is going to hit a real decline now. 30 years old. Been in the business @ a high level for quite a few years. Lost the belt fairy recently. Was never a dominant champ. I dunno. I feel like he is at a real crossroads and is about to move from "in his prime, wants the belt back" to "tough veteran who can't win 2 fights in a row".

We shall see...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back