Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

I think you might have a bad first impression with Mike Perry

Listen to his war cry at the weigh in before the fight, you'll see all this guy truly cares about is MMA. He lives and breathes fighting. He got into some trouble with the law but truly wants to better himself. He's honestly an inspiration

That made my asshole moist.

Quoting is weak. A "FxxCK THE HATERS" would have been more "him" and thus more potent.

I kinda like mike but this forum got all hipstery about just copying Conor nuthuggers and just switching names around like a bunch of unoriginal turncoat slut whores. Watch @KONE if you wanna see it done right.

59c.jpg

<39>

Oh, NOW he's humble. If you can't take the heat, don't be a dick before the fight.

Same for his girlfriend, a solid 9 (as well as her IQ)

I think I shed a tear even though I was dehydrated

That is deep.

Not sure if you guys have heard this quote, but if Platinum was born earlier, he'd definitely have been the first to come up with it:

"It's not about how hard you hit.. but how hard you can GET hit and keep moving forward."

There was never such thing on Sherdog; have you seen the articles? I woud have a shit ton of change if I got a penny for every mistake/misspelling they have.

Don't take everything so seriously, it will make sherdog seem like a better place. Besides, you'd be better ignoring it, what is you writting an angry post regarding them going to do? You'll only make them harder, like me.

No, fuck these trolls.

ELIMINATE THEM!!

giphy.gif

I think you might have a bad first impression with Mike Perry

Listen to his war cry at the weigh in before the fight, you'll see all this guy truly cares about is MMA. He lives and breathes fighting. He got into some trouble with the law but truly wants to better himself. He's honestly an inspiration

hqdefault.jpg

You made it sound like he wrote the message. While reading I thought "wow he actually has some good thoughts" until I realized it was Roosevelt. So basically he posted a message written by a masterful thinker. Ok.

Good quote.

Hopefully Perry tones his aggression down a bit, and improves his arsenal and fight IQ. He's exciting but flawed and, let's be honest, a bit of a wanker. But he can learn from this.

Back