Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

I nearly thought that he had written it at first, but then I saw the semicolons.

Nice quote though.

<24>

darth-vader-no.jpg

source.gif

Tinfoil chin perry YEAAA

Wow, this gif combined with the song "All I Want For Christmas Is You by All Stars Christmas Band" makes me laugh hard. You should try it.

To the point of the thread, this message could have sense if he acted more respectfull on the weigh ins, instead of being just a jerk.

Any fighter can realistically use this excuse. But Perry deserves criticism for his attitude and his face tattoo

Platinum fans are the most knowledgeable fans in sports history.

......And this is how you feel about it.
{<jimmies}

One day the mods will ban you and the world will be right. Until that day i will give you the attention you desperately seek and illusion of victory that brings you strength.

One day the mods will ban you and the world will be right. Until that day i will give you the attention you desperately seek and illusion of victory that brings you strength.

I think you might have a bad first impression with Mike Perry

Listen to his war cry at the weigh in before the fight, you'll see all this guy truly cares about is MMA. He lives and breathes fighting. He got into some trouble with the law but truly wants to better himself. He's honestly an inspiration

Wasn't he acting like a wigger few days ago?

Now he's quoting Teddy?

This no skill bum is faker than Sage lol

Who let these losers on t.v.?

Ban Platinum Trolls.

Bring credibility back to Sherdog.
There was never such thing on Sherdog; have you seen the articles? I woud have a shit ton of change if I got a penny for every mistake/misspelling they have.
Another FUCKING platinum troll!! You guys are awesome!!
Don't take everything so seriously, it will make sherdog seem like a better place. Besides, you'd be better ignoring it, what is you writting an angry post regarding them going to do? You'll only make them harder, like me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back