Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

Such a quote is wasted on perry

He deserves something more like "have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up"

I was just about to say Mike will atleast do well in literature and philosophy but the God damn thing is not even written by him.

Well done Mike copy pasting that piece just like you copy pasted a over used fighting style and eventually will come to realization that you cant compete with the elite. You may fight people that are far far away from top 10 and still make a decent living. I am not a hater just a realist. Good luck Mike.

I don't understand the hate for Mike Perry, he comes to fight every time, fights regularly, gives other fighters great advice for their weigh ins, treats his woman right (in and out of the bedroom) and is one of the leading thinkers of our time.

I don't understand the hate for Mike Perry, he comes to fight every time, fights regularly, gives other fighters great advice for their weigh ins, treats his woman right (in and out of the bedroom) and is one of the leading thinkers of our time.

He's literally never lied a single time in his life

All that for losing to the #29 ranked welterweight in the ufc.
Jouban moved up from 32 to 29 following the victory

Another FUCKING platinum troll!! You guys are awesome!!
the thing is buddy, it's a PLATINUM MIKE PERRY thread you're troll -baiting in.

That made my asshole moist.

I got pretty excited when I heard @Thesnake101's asshole was moist too.
<{yearp}>

That was eloquent, subtle and beautiful. I'm both masturbating and crying.
exactly! it's like the game of soggy biscuit but over @Thesnake101's bunghole

soggy bunghole
Front page says different...
Mike Perry is more up to date with his own medical status than some hack news site

Ehhh might as well fill the training room with generic crappy pseudo motivational sayings like Ronda.

I don't know about you but when I heard that I got so fucking pumped. I immediately took off my shirt and started shadow boxing

Shadow via head kick. Round one. You won't see it coming.

Such a quote is wasted on perry

He deserves something more like "have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up"

Nah man. Eddie Murphy got better stand up than platinum. They don't even compare.

xJVR9Ya.png

<{vega}>
<DrakeLaugh>

Platinum for president!
#platinumhouse

We're living in great times to see all Sherdoggers stand together as one. United under the banner of Platinum Mike Perry, our GOAT. Every single Sherbro gives his best to spread the word and love of Platinum, and that is what matters.

No more shall we part, my fellow brothers and sisters. No more shall we part.

Last edited:
Back