Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

You made it sound like he wrote the message. While reading I thought "wow he actually has some good thoughts" until I realized it was Roosevelt. So basically he posted a message written by a masterful thinker. Ok.

Platinum is a masterful thinker too

I conduct a lot of energy and I can absorb a lot of energy. They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain." - "Platinum" Mike Perry on his nickname

source.gif

Tinfoil chin perry YEAAA
Good. You wouldn't understand it anyway. Perry didn't write anything, he posted a brilliant write up by Roosevelt.

You made it sound like he wrote the message. While reading I thought "wow he actually has some good thoughts" until I realized it was Roosevelt. So basically he posted a message written by a masterful thinker. Ok.
All the great ones have critics alike, Platinum and Teddy are similarly inspirational.

Platinum is a masterful thinker too

I conduct a lot of energy and I can absorb a lot of energy. They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain." - "Platinum" Mike Perry on his nickname
Yea, real masterful. Haha

Yeah, yeah, you can find that same quote at the end of the Renzo Gracie documentary

That was eloquent, subtle and beautiful. I'm both masturbating and crying.

Yo...hold up....wait a second.....

Mike Perry can actually write?!

And Perfect never gets a shot at redemption.

Fuck off, clown.

Well said plat, well said.............
yIoapzH.gif

@Jermei doesn't even know how to spell Jeremy, he's bound to make a mistake here and there. It should be switched around. @Abazzdeboom knows. If you have stupid tattoos, you're one of his favorite fighters.

Amen
The shittiest the tattoos are the more I think a guy can be camp
See the last tattoo I got
1478647-980x.jpg

Nobody likes an arse hole that can't back it up, Conor however <3

Beautiful <{boneytears}>

No bullshit, so a couple hours after seeing this thread, I'm watching a show that I had recorded while I was at work, and this fucking commercial comes on... (crank the volume, I recorded it off my TV.)

Guy is such a d-bag. Srsly trying to play the victim card now but but but I get in the arena wahhhh.

Back