Platinum Mike Perry emasculated Alan Jouban at the weigh in

You'll pay for that

I'll let my boy @Karnage take care of you

LMFAO, and he waits until Platinum is halfway down the stairs to do it

I've never seen anyone rattled of that magnitude
I'll pay for nothing. You'll pay for your stupidity for your entire life though.

Ouch. Sad truth bomb dropped.

I'll give you a moment to pull yourself together.

I watched three times and I don't see what the rest of you are talking about. Perry's shout sounded silly, not ferocious and Jouban doesn't show much of a reaction one way or another.

RIP Joubroni. It's gunna be like a more brutal version of his loss against Tumenov.

VAOSjHG.png

@thatKid @KONE @Platinum @NightwingBJJ

I think I get it now. @Jermei @Toco and the rest of you conor hating cucks, I'm sorry. I tyihk I finally realize what you've all been dealing with for years now. If there is a God (there's not) Jouban will win tomorrow.

I'll pay for nothing. You'll pay for your stupidity for your entire life though.

Ouch. Sad truth bomb dropped.

I'll give you a moment to pull yourself together.

You're the biggest idiot ever for doubting Ar21371982371092

Have we ever saw a rise to stardom as fast as Platinum?

Jouban is about to a serve a higher purpose .

#PlatinumAge

Holy shit, did anyone see that? That was brutal. Jouban could do nothing but nervously bounce up and down then pretend to kick Platinum after he turned around LMAO

200.gif

Ahhhh, I'm not too sure about that ^^^^ KONE and I'm being completely objective, I like both men. I saw Jouban try to extend a hand by that time Platinum was turned already walking back, Jouban in trying not to look too left "Hanging" fired off a sweet looking kick. Mike couldn't play the handshake "psych" again I was almost waiting for it. I wouldn't fall for that f*kery "Grumpy Gorilla" calls this face/off even.

NOW FIGHT!!!

Perry obviously wanted Jouban's photo so he could jerk off to it later.

Wet his diaper when Jouban slapped his jizzed up hands.

tumblr_m9fbufwsqn1qc882co2_250.gif~c200

What will people say if Jouban wins?

I'm guessing we'll see some more jock jumping like usual whenever the trendy Sherdog GOAT legend loses and everybody changes their AV. The exact same shit happened with Sage.

Everybody was on his nuts at first (really nobody cared about him from the start) until he finally lost and now nobody really cares about him.

It'll be the funniest shit ever if Jouban wins and seeing this same shit go down again where everybody stops giving a fuck about the guy.

versace is looking for new models they asked for the face tat

he needs to have Riff Raff sing him in, damnit

I think I get it now. @Jermei @Toco and the rest of you conor hating cucks, I'm sorry. I tyihk I finally realize what you've all been dealing with for years now. If there is a God (there's not) Jouban will win tomorrow.

holy shit, change your username or make better posts

That's when the fear eased and he realised he had to do something back.

Another thing I noticed was that awkward spin after the equally awkward kick. He legitimately has no idea what to do and Platinum had already left the scene, holy fuck dude

Back