Platinum Mike Perry emasculated Alan Jouban at the weigh in

i dont need to watch a staredown between them 2 to know that platinum is going to murk dat guy.

TRUMP is a trust fund baby who never had to work for anything in life, he's not tough in the slightest,

Jouban was literally standing right in front of him, may have backed up an inch and you say he's running

this forum is literally your life dude, you're not fooling anyone

lmao, hates Trump and can't possibly comprehend what happened in that staredown

Please don't reproduce. Or at least move to Sweden or something.

Lol u are a little narb
The weigh in was spectacular
Jouban was clearly scared

Stop being so emotional you poison dwarf

if anyone is being emotional itt it's you guys, you can't even handle the criticism "it wasn't THAT intense"

16945_A.jpg
You know how Reem used to come out with a big demolition hammer and Emile Meek comes out with an axe? Well, PMP should come out with this, cuz if you fight him, you are leaving a eunuch.

*My only question is who gets Jobo's mail order bride? I'll buy her.

TRUMP is a trust fund baby who never had to work for anything in life, he's not tough in the slightest,

Jouban was literally standing right in front of him, may have backed up an inch and you say he's running

lmao trump would drop your ass faster that your daddy did growing up. peasant Trump Bless

if anyone is being emotional itt it's you guys, you can't even handle the criticism "it wasn't THAT intense"
Dude did you watch the same fucking weigh in that we did?

That was so damn crazy its unreal. Normally you have guys just standing there hugging and kissing eachother now you had some proper unique stuff going on. Drama at its best.

Holy shit, did anyone see that? That was brutal. Jouban could do nothing but nervously bounce up and down then pretend to kick Platinum after he turned around LMAO

Preferred the PVZ and Waterson weigh in. Waterson looks stronger than I have ever seen her she might very well tool up PVZ but who knows about PVZ after her last fight. Not feeling like Perry is "in the head" of Jouban that much. I think both fighters feel like the other person is a joke. Also Perry's scream was pretty weak. I just hope one of them gets KTFO.

lmao, hates Trump and can't possibly comprehend what happened in that staredown

Please don't reproduce. Or at least move to Sweden or something.

so you're saying that staredown was more intense than Bigfoot / Reem, or Silva/Vitor?????

Cro Cop / Wandy???

so you're saying that staredown was more intense than Bigfoot / Reem, or Silva/Vitor?????

It can't be because Jouban showed NO INTENSITY. Do you fucking get it yet?

If you look real close you can see Jouban's legs shaking. That's why he threw that poor excuse for a kick - to loosen up. He's clearly shook.

Holy shit, did anyone see that? That was brutal. Jouban could do nothing but nervously bounce up and down then pretend to kick Platinum after he turned around LMAO

You deduced all this from a run-of-the-mill weigh-in?

You sound impressionable.

All I saw was Perry looking like an idiot. Someone should tell Perry instant polaroid cameras went out of style in 1996

Dat retro shit is worth hella money now BOI

Shiiiiit, your boy is going down...

...On Joboun, after he gets derailed.

Enjoy your last day of hype train riding, cuz tomorrow it's crash and burn time.
<{gspressed}>

You'll represent Platinum Mike Perry for weeks to come, my friend. Hell, we'll consider you as a Platinum Nation prospect because you'll rep it so hard. Our shooplord @Jehannum is putting all his love in that special AV shoop for you noobs to wear.

#PlatinumBless
#JoubanDown

Back