Platinum Mike Perry emasculated Alan Jouban at the weigh in

so did i watch the right video?

don't see why everyone's panties are so wet over a barely intense staredown

HOLY SHIET, Dat video, I don't think I ever seen a bigger display of impotent cuckoldry on stage

dancing up and down then flacid little kick when the alpha is walking away.

Betas like yourself probably won't be able to interpret what happened

Jouban gets it done tomorrow then bangs the finest women Sacramento has to offer.

The finest women in Sac Town always go to Team Alpha Manlet Cody Garbrandt. Alan will have to take what's left in the second tier.

I can't wait until Platinum Mike goes full Redfoot and flicks a cigarette in his opponent's eyes.

osmouu.gif

Guess I'm not high enough to see what you dudes are seeing. Im surprised Ferry has his pants on, what with all the sherdorks swinging from his nuts and all.

HOLY SHIET, Dat video, I don't think I ever seen a bigger display of impotent cuckoldry on stage

dancing up and down then flacid little kick when the alpha is walking away.

If Platinum knew he did that he would've turned around and took him the fuck out right then and there

Holy shit, did anyone see that? That was brutal. Jouban could do nothing but nervously bounce up and down then pretend to kick Platinum after he turned around LMAO

Translated:
Jouban was jumping up and down like an angry gorilla. Fearing for his safety, Perry turned and ran away before Jouban was able land a vicious kick.

you sound like someone who alphas assert dominance over on a regular basis and laughs about it

He was jumping up and down to hide his nervousness

He flinched when Platinum Mike Perry took a photo of him (being in front of camera should be a natural thing for him since he is a model)

He was so shook that he lost all the strength in his hands and couldn't even slap the picture off of Platinum Mike Perrys hand

He was also quiet because he wanted to burst into tears from all the bullying

PUT YOUR MANSION ON PLATINUM MIKE PERRY

Betas like yourself probably won't be able to interpret what happened

dude you're some nerd who spends his life in this forum, and it's obvious you never trained a day in your life

Dude brought a prop to the weigh in, so fucking what?

He didn't even scream in his face

All I saw was Perry looking like an idiot. Someone should tell Perry instant polaroid cameras went out of style in 1996
Shut up. 1996 you dropped out of elementary school.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Jouban is shook. His time is over, this is his last fight.

@CleverNameEh how's life, brah? Enjoy your AV while you still can. Come fight night I will make you wear that heavy Platinum gear.

Platinum bless y'all
Shiiiiit, your boy is going down...

...On Joboun, after he gets derailed.

Enjoy your last day of hype train riding, cuz tomorrow it's crash and burn time.

dude you're some nerd who spends his life in this forum, and it's obvious you never trained a day in your life

Dude brought a prop to the weigh in, so fucking what?

He didn't even scream in his face

Because Jouban was skittish and backing up you fucking imbecile, LOL you can't scream in someones face who's more or less running away from you

Trump should have nu-males like yourself executed

That weigh in really showed me that Alan Jouban is in fact a huge cringelord and that Platinum will smoke him badly

Couldn't even slap a simple photo out of Platinums hand, but people expect him to win this fight?

<{nope}><{CMPALM}>

Back