Platinum Mike Perry emasculated Alan Jouban at the weigh in

What I saw was Perry tried to hand Jouban a picture and Jouban knocked it out of his hand. Perry will be owned tomorrow night for the poor fighter he really is.

I watched three times and I don't see what the rest of you are talking about. Perry's shout sounded silly, not ferocious and Jouban doesn't show much of a reaction one way or another.

bro, I've studied body language in over 200 weigh ins and made direct correlations between stare down behavior and fight results. Shookness is real. And if you know the subtleties of it, you would know that Jouban is shook at his very core

Another thing I noticed was that awkward spin after the equally awkward kick. He legitimately has no idea what to do and Platinum had already left the scene, holy fuck dude
The weird spin was to buy time while Mike walked away, he wanted to put some distance between himself and Mike.

UFC-202-best-action-photos.5.jpg

Jouban gets it done tomorrow then bangs the finest women Sacramento has to offer.

Hopefully.

This joke is very old and overdone that it's just annoying as fuck now.

What are they all gonna say if Jouban wins? I guarantee they'll all change their AV's to something/somebody else and wait for the next trend to show up and jump on that one until that guy loses too.

It's the same bullshit over and over. Barely anybody gives a shit about Perry, just a bunch of jock jumpers like usual.

This GOAT shit used to be funny when it first started happening with Conor and Sage, now it's just stupid.

It's time for people to come up with something else.

If Perry loses, all of his 'fans' will disappear.

it is truly incredibly how unfunny you are

You are this gay ass kick made flesh
8AL6zHE.gif

Hopefully.

What are they all gonna say if Jouban wins? I guarantee they'll all change their AV's to something/somebody else and wait for the next trend to show up and jump on that one until that guy loses too.

It's the same bullshit over and over. Barely anybody gives a shit about Perry, just a bunch of jock jumpers like usual.

This GOAT shit used to be funny when it first started happening with Conor and Sage, now it's just stupid.

YeH6bb7.gif

Hopefully.

I think you're shook because Colin is slowly fading into irrelevancy while Platinum is currently heading for the stars.

Jobum fans are the same people who voted for hillary, CUCKS!

If you look real close you can see Jouban's legs shaking. That's why he threw that poor excuse for a kick - to loosen up. He's clearly shook.
When I fought MT fights, I used to shake not because of fear of the other fighter, but because I didn't want to lose in front my friends and family. However, as soon I get touched, then it's all out war! Moral of the story, it's not how loud you bark, it's who will have his face broken at the end of the fight.

I think you're shook because Colin is slowly fading into irrelevancy while Platinum is currently heading for the stars.

I think you're lame for following the stupid trend.

Sherdog would be in meltdown if McGregor did that.

Perry has genuine wit and humour, whereas McGregor just over-exaggerates his Irish accent whilst screaming "BUM!".

When I fought MT fights, I used to shake not because of fear of the other fighter, but because I didn't want to lose in front my friends and family. However, as soon I get touched, then it's all out war! Moral of the story, it's not how loud you bark, it's who will have his face broken at the end of the fight.

That was not an adrenaline rush bro. That was pure fear and I don't blame him.

Hopefully.

Don't mind Perry at all. Very entertaining fighter.
Sherdog has really run this joke into the ground though.

I agree with ya.

Nobody gets intimidated at weigh ins. That's ridiculous. You probably think WWE is real

Back