Platinum Mike Perry calls out Tumenov Update: Tumenov responds

I am down with it. Should mean that one more loss and Perry will get to steppin and go to the B leagues where he belongs.

Would be a career killer for Tumenov if he somehow lost. If Tumenov was outgrappled by Edwards, it's entirely possible for Perry to do so as well.

Does perry want to died?

Tumenov will fold his Platinum ass into Tin foil unless perry grapplef**ks
Literally the worst match up for Perry out there outside of of the top 10. I think JoBo fuvked up PMP royally so he thinks if he beats Tumenov, the guy that beat the guy (the really, really ridiculously good-looking guy) that just beat him, that he will feel better about himself and stop bein so insecure about his girl wandering to the alpha model that kicked his ass. Tumenov is like PMP but better in all the areas he is good. It would be a wipeout. Tum is the only guy to beat Larkin at WW and he only loses when he gets grapple f'd....which Perry can not do.

Wow... that's a big step after the way his striking got exposed.

Seemz to me he'z making a transition in his striking from brawler that gets hit a lot... to a very understandable transition into someone who realizez you can't just brawl your way to the top. Problem is that the transition is still too new & undeveloped. imo... he should not be calling out strikers of Tumenov's abilities this soon in his evolution.

Would be a career killer for Tumenov if he somehow lost. If Tumenov was outgrappled by Edwards, it's entirely possible for Perry to do so as well.
Perry aint grapple f'ing Tumenov. He will get leg kicked the f out to the head. Tumenov may have some of the tightest, ost sound stand up at WW, if not the UFC.....where as Perry, Perry has major holes and would get eaten for breakfast.

Admittedly tho, it doesn't matter who Tum fights, if he loses the nest one, he may be sent packin'. It is very hard to lose three straight and stay in the UFC, even if he is merely 24 and has future champ written all over him. Perry just seems to be the biggest name out there that wil throw down and oblidge Tumenov w/ a stand up fight. I can not imagine anyone else near Tumrenov's ranking chosing to throw hands ith him, esp after Gunni and Edwards exposed some rather glaring holes in his game.

Perry need to fights in an openweight Rizin fight against King Mo or something.

Hes not good enough to crack the top 30 in any division of the UFC, his only option is to do a freakshow fight to stay relevant. His next fight he wont even be doing any interviews or have a post fight speech, itll be on prelims. All because he isnt important or a draw.

Wow... that's a big step after the way his striking got exposed.

Seemz to me he'z making a transition in his striking from brawler that gets hit a lot... to a very understandable transition into someone who realizez you can't just brawl your way to the top. Problem is that the transition is still too new & undeveloped. imo... he should not be calling out strikers of Tumenov's abilities this soon in his evolution.
Do you kno hat I find ironic, other than the fact he wanted a do over ith JoBo and Tum smoked JoBo? It is the fact that alot of posters were saying "LUL, Perry be champ? He wont ever break top 20, just imagine what a guy like Tumenov would do to him!". Im thinking Perry lurks on Sherdog and as that was the name that was repeatedly used to point out ho crap Perry was, he wants to use that fight to prove us how elite he really is.

I dont know, maybe Perry could have some success later on down the line. We all know confidence aint his problem, but if he cant take a hard look at himself after that schooling, than I do not how far he can make it. If I were him, I would take one year off and go to a super elite team and learn how to MMA. He fights like a fairly lean and ripped (stevia FTW) Tank Abbott.

Perry need to fights in an openweight Rizin fight against King Mo or something.

Hes not good enough to crack the top 30 in any division of the UFC, his only option is to do a freakshow fight to stay relevant. His next fight he wont even be doing any interviews or have a post fight speech, itll be on prelims. All because he isnt important or a draw.
Perry vs Burrito. Book it, Takada!

Brave man and a fantastic fighter. One loss isn't going to deter him.

#PlatinumBless

At first I was like perfect, Perry will get his shit pushed in again.

Then I remembered the Platibums here have been as annoying as before since Jouban schooled him.

A boxer calling out a better boxer. Bad night for Perry, Tumenov will gladly engage on the inside and he'll work him there.

Im amused by Plats but hes in there with Einstein. War that head kicking russian all the way.

Back