Platinum Mike Perry calls out Tumenov Update: Tumenov responds

Its not brave from Platinum, its just stupid. He is thinking, he can overcome his first loss by fightning guy who KO-ed Jouban and erase his only defeat.
But I would like to see his ass finished.
Lets bring it on.

He should have called out for GSP. Mike's just being humble for his fans #platinumnation

Tumenov will wreck him, and that means giggles for us, but it does nothing for him really.

No one outstrikes Tumenov in the WW divison except Wonderboy. You have to grapplefuck tumenov to beat him which perry is not able to do at this point.

Albert Tumenov will KTFO Perry

Platinum will wake up in Bellator

Absolutely horrible matchup for Perry. Tumenov only loses to grapplers, he kills Mike.

Not being a grappler = gorefest KO for Tumenov.

He's better off calling out Matt Brown in 17th. I see that also being a good fight. I don't know how far Perry will go, but I'll keep watching.

If he "fights" like he did against Jouban, Tumenov will take his head off.

Whoa!! Hell of a call out. Gonna be a tough fight. Salute.

200.gif

I've been rooting for Tumenov for years, and although he deserves better, I wouldn't mind him taking an easy pay day to beat the brakes off of Perry.
What? You've been a fan of Alan Youran and Tumenov for years? Oh the coincidence!

#PlatinumBless
#PlatinumBalls
#TumenovDown

Perry surprisingly is doin the smart thing, he realizes he just got exposed bigtime and he feels for a career stand point if he is gonna lose 3-4 in a row hopefully he does it against names so maybe his ass wont be cut as fast.

Tumenov should take this fight, he needs a gimme fight to get his rhythm back.

I've been rooting for Tumenov for years, and although he deserves better, I wouldn't mind him taking an easy pay day to beat the brakes off of Perry.

Speaking of brakes...Hopefully Tumoroff stays for the fight instead off running to a decision like Alan "Condit" Jouran

That black guy has a white hand, weird.

excellent fight, Tumenov honestly deserves a bit better but i can't complain about the stand up battle like this

Tumour might be technically superior but he doesn't have the heart of lion, chin made of platinum or a black belt in deez hands. Perry by KO and right back on track in his destiny to become five weight champion.

Back