Platinum Mike Perry calls out Tumenov Update: Tumenov responds

No. He wouldn't. Maybe in your little distorted world, where fighters go after fans for having an opinion maybe, but here in reality, Perry ain't going to turn up on his doorstep and demand retribution.
sometimes shit gets real my friend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2292040/Curtis-Woodhouse-tracks-Twitter-troll.html

it's about former footballer turned boxer Curtis Woodhouse tracking down a troll online with some help then driving to his street to confront the idiot. the troll apologised online while hiding inside :D

At least he's calling dudes out
Get the match set up

Makes no sense. Platinum is a transition metal you can find it on the periodic table. It's properties are known. Red is just an abstract concept to describe a particular wavelength spectrum of light. Some people can't even see red and have no concept of it.

Your comparison is retarded unless you are trying to tell me Perry just likes huffing platinum colored spray paint.

Or maybe you are implying Perry is a cheap knock off that can't afford platinum so he uses spray paint to make himself seem better.
He said he's a Platinum Tank ... putting your hate aside, do you actually believe he's saying he's made out of Platinum? cause that is just retarded. A Platinum watch would be made of Platinum same as a Gold watch would be made of Gold, but a Gold tank would just be gold coloured if it was intended for actual use in a combat situation.

Tumenov would absolutly kill that guy.

C03ffkMXAAU8Oko.jpg

This fight needs to happen

<{JustBleed}>

#Platinumbless

<mma4>

Perry should work on his rear naked chokes. Tumenov is really vulnerable for it.

This fight needs to happen
if you were to complete that sentence, would it look something like this?

This fight needs to happen so Mike Perry gets KTFO and his fake fans stop overhyping him

Perry has balls calling him out. Tumenov by TKO.

Perry isn't taking the easy way, gotta appreciate that.

Mike Perry chillin with the missus

d18.jpg

if you were to complete that sentence, would it look something like this?

This fight needs to happen so Mike Perry gets KTFO and his fake fans stop overhyping him
Miyagi.jpg

What I really want to know is this: is it racist for Tumenov to use the P-word when referring to Mike Perry?

Back