Platinum Mike Perry calls out Tumenov Update: Tumenov responds

LOL, gg. If he had nothing for Jouban, I can't imagine that Tumenov would give him anything. Tumenov by second round ko.

What? You've been a fan of Alan Youran and Tumenov for years? Oh the coincidence!

#PlatinumBless
#PlatinumBalls
#TumenovDown
Fuckin crazy I know. He better get matched up with someone I don't like, or people are gonna start thinking I'm some kind of hater or troll.

Come on, Mike.

Don't do that. Albert is one of us. Albert is a fine fighter.

Why don't you call out other people like Magny, Larkins, Kim, Masvidal, Bahadurzada, Ponzinibbio. Or that classless Kelvin Gastelum.

<mma4>

Jouban should call out the #18 guy right now.
<33>

oh god! Not a good fight for Perry to take after he lost to Alan. Tumenov will KO him and it wont be very hard.....Tumenov has dropped two in a row but he's got that W over Larkin who's up there now

Well, he definitely isn't looking for easy fights!

how does he have big balls exactly? this reeks of desperation and him trying to talk his way up the rankings after losing to Jouban who was ranked #52 at WW.

Learn your place Perry.

Maybe still to fighters like John Howard or Nathan Coy.

Perry is nothing more than a club fighter and Tumenov is going to hurt him badly. Props to Perry for not looking for an easy out. Tumenov is going to bury him.

Hope they make that fight, it's a good way to put an end to the Platinum nation once and for all.

Nearly clever. Original call out, I'll give him that. P-guy gets bonus points for teamwork with his girl: To this very day, no one can oppose the beating of two Klingon hearts.

It's a good fight to get tumenov back on the winning track.

If PMP is ever in a wheel chair its to make his opponent feel better about themself for being relegated to a rascal scooter

2yxlk4p.jpg

9mhtlVo.gif

Mike "Plastic " Perry suffered incurable damage in his Chin.

I'm afraid a Versace model put an end to his little career.

<{Heymansnicker}>

If it's pure standup if take tumenov for sure- he has been fed to heavy set grapplers recently, wouldn't mind seeing tumenov back in the win column.

Yeah! I really hope Albert take this fight, because I can't wait to see how Mike goes to KTFO by somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back