• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Place to get cheap weight plates

Amazon has some great options for rings at a reasonable price.

Amazon has some great options for rings at a reasonable price.
The rings I have are from Amazon for 20 bucks. The buckle broke immediately but they were still usable. Now the teeth are losing their purchase on the strap and the rings are slipping

I went with the straps that have preset increments instead of a buckle. Really strong and easy to set the two at the exact same height quickly.

Picked up a set of Ethos from Dicks when they had a holiday sale for $50. Really solid with the labeled straps. Hasn't moved an inch with me doing pull ups and kids swinging on them

That's pretty. You can't slam that on J hooks. Gonna have to mount on wall and never touch it

Last edited:
I should be doing reviews of all the shit I sell. I've had just about everything through my door. I try it all out and sell what I don't like

Like YT channel reviews?

I just use it until outgrow it or haven't touched it for a year. Or sell a lesser version for an upgraded one.

Like YT channel reviews?

I just use it until outgrow it or haven't touched it for a year. Or sell a lesser version for an upgraded one.
A lot of stuff I get hadn't been on garagegymreviews so it might be worth someone doing it in video for quick reference. Like bars I'll see reviews of ohio bar or whatever, which at the 3 and 400 mark are all excellent honestly with few exceptions. Someone should hit the middle.of the pack stuff.

lol seen the 15 kg,
Not sure what happened, order a new bar and got 10 lbs stronger in every lift
Had something like that happen at the power lifting gym. Didn't realize it was a50 pound bar and couldn't figure it why my bench want getting better. Couldn't break 350. Then someone told me

I got the cheap SSB delivered today. It is surprisingly solid for a bar that needs to be assembled. One thing that I didn't really consider was the angle of the handles in relation to the sleeves. It seems like all of the bars from known companies have handles that are forward from the sleeves.

This bars handles go straight down. For me at least this makes it impossible to hold the bar on my back with no hands like you see people doing with other SSBs. I just fucked around with it for a few minutes tonight and I am thinking I might return it. Working out with it tomorrow should better inform that decision. I still don't know that I can stomach $540 for the Rogue so I don't know if I really have any option other than keeping this one.

The Titan SSB went up $10 even though it's still out of stock.

I got the cheap SSB delivered today. It is surprisingly solid for a bar that needs to be assembled. One thing that I didn't really consider was the angle of the handles in relation to the sleeves. It seems like all of the bars from known companies have handles that are forward from the sleeves.

This bars handles go straight down. For me at least this makes it impossible to hold the bar on my back with no hands like you see people doing with other SSBs. I just fucked around with it for a few minutes tonight and I am thinking I might return it. Working out with it tomorrow should better inform that decision. I still don't know that I can stomach $540 for the Rogue so I don't know if I really have any option other than keeping this one.

The Titan SSB went up $10 even though it's still out of stock.

If you considered returning then you're not gonna grow to like it. Especially when you put some weight on it and feel how it sits wider than shoulders.
Only optimistic thought on the Titan bar is plenty of their stuff is coming back in stock. The backorder logs are moving up to a couple weeks, stuff that has been out is now available. The China factory must have just finished a production order.

Back