PJ Stock, George McPhee, Stan Jonathan or Wendel Clark - Out of these 4, who's the best fighter?

Out of these guys, who's the best fighter?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
All 4 are not even 6 feet tall.

Out of these four who's the best scrapper?

Btw this is not about who the best fighter in the NHL of all-time. This is about whos best out of these 4 I mentioned, that are under 6 feet tall.

Last edited:
Bob wasn't even really a hockey player, he was an enforcer lol

Wtf are you talking about? Wasn't a player?
Motherfucker was an all star in 88. He was third on derroit in scoring and led deteoit in playoff scoring that year. He averaged close to 40 points for most of his career with full seasons. The wheels came off at the end and his days in chicago were pure goonery but to say he wasn't a player is just fucking dumb.

Wtf are you talking about? Wasn't a player?
Motherfucker was an all star in 88. He was third on derroit in scoring and led deteoit in playoff scoring that year. He averaged close to 40 points for most of his career with full seasons. The wheels came off at the end and his days in chicago were pure goonery but to say he wasn't a player is just fucking dumb.
My memories of him are all fights lol

Probably Wendy, he was a force and was almost always punching up.

Shout out to pj stock and his enormous set of balls. He held his own against lots of guys he had no business fighting. Honey badger.

Miss those types of players big time.

That's a pretty random list. There are quite a few great fighters under 6 ft. Not sure why only those four are being compared.

My memories of him are all fights lol

2 of his best fights, first one is his first nhl fight and he brought the heat.

Rematch

For bonus, here is Coxe taking on kocur same game after the second probert fight....flipping the bucket off everytime, coxe was fuckin nuts lol

Back