Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

That's awesome! I want to leave my kids at your house for a few hours right now.

Yeah, the fact that he's a stranger over the internet is definitely less scary than him owning a couple of dogs whose breed have attacked people in the past

Oh no they attack people on a daily basis
Mostly elderly because they move slow but sometimes they'll nab a small child who wasnt paying attention
Its actually breathtaking and quite beautiful to watch live

Pit bulls are unstable dogs. Sorry, its true. I didn't want to believe it when I was a pit owner either. Loved my pit.

As a parent, I wouldn't own one again. Crazy dogs.

You know what dogs are crazy?

Dalmations

Pit bulls are unstable dogs. Sorry, its true. I didn't want to believe it when I was a pit owner either. Loved my pit.

Ive had pitbulls for 38 years there is absolutely nothing anyone can tell me about these dogs that I dont already know but thanks for the warning

TS is one paycheque away from being homeless.

Also, awaiting future thread about decomposing man discovered torn limb from limb by pits he was training to fight when sheriff showed up to evict him.

only assholes get pitbulls, trying to compensate for something

Classic Seano

You might wanna hide that body wrapped up in that blood soaked blanket on the ground

that doesnt look like the typical jacked vicious thug raised pitbull though

Ive had pitbulls for 38 years there is absolutely nothing anyone can tell me about these dogs that I dont already know but thanks for the warning

No problem. I've been around those dogs my whole life.

My dog Molly couldn't tolerate people who wore hats. I never really could figure out why but when she saw a person with a hat on, it triggered something in her. Sweetest dog you could ever meet 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of the time but hatted people? Fuck no.

Ya but a woman just had her arm amputated..

Vaccum the floor before you posts things like this. It's makes the rest of us pitbull owners look bad.

Screw you and your dog, dude. Its all cute and nice until his bred thirst for blood kicks in and rips your damn quad muscle off.

A dentist just illegally killed a lion, too. Ban dentists!

Humans, while capable of committing great atrocities, are not specifically bred to kill. Pitt Bulls have years upon years of selective breeding in order to produce a dog that kills. Might as well have a bengal tiger chilling in your house as long as you're a good owner, right?

I don't know why you Pitt sympathizers don't get that.

Back